Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Aww, thanks Jenn  :). I still feel a little sad that Bluebell wasn't immediately loved by her new owner....

Thinking about it, this probably was the most specific commission I've ever done. It has made me resolve to do things more on my terms in future! I hope my being open about this episode will be helpful to others - although I also hope it doesn't happen to anyone else!

Jenny, I love when you said: It's like having a backseat driver who doesn't know how to drive if they tell me what to do..... That's exactly it!

Thanks again everyone. And Pen...go easy on the sweeties!!! (Although the Reese's peanut butter cups look yummy... :P)

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Helena,

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Bluebell becomes your customer's most beloved bear! It sounds as if she was generally frazzled, and nothing was right for her then.

Eileen

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Helena, sorry I'm little late to joint here but I just want to say
Bluebell is sooooooooo adorable and I think her "blue" mohair is gorgeous.  :clap:

I belive everything worked out ok for both of you !? I never did commission work or custom order and I like thank you for sharing your story.  :hug:

Marie

Pages:

Board footer