Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if any of you advertise in the Hugglets Teddy Bear Guide?  I'm considering putting an advert in it but wanted to hear what others thought of it and if you get much response through it from collectors?

THANKS heaps,
Catherine
xx

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Catherine, I sent my 1/4 page colour ad and gallery picture of to Glenn Jackman just yesterday. This is the first time I've added a picture, I just had text before and this got me some response but this time I thought I would try the 1/4 page.

hugs Jane.  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I'm going to place an ad this year ... I used to years ago, but didn't get much response in the end, so gave up and just went with the text ad.  I think it's a good idea to be in the guide though because it's a central resource, so I'm ever optimistic and trying again!  It's a lovely book by the way .. I use my copy quite a bit because it's such a handy reference for suppliers, makers, promoters etc.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I have used both methods, 1/4 page and just text. I feel that it is available to advertise and as they say it pays to advertise.

Lynette

ABraggAboutBear BraggAbout Bears
Lincoln

We have done a 1/4 page this year, last year we were text only...  I too use my Hugglets book a lot!
Victoria  bear_original

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Deadline for submission of artwork is 6th September ... so still time for anyone who still wants an ad!

Board footer