Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

100_1012-2.jpgI am almost ready for Hugglets!!!  I just want to make one more bear before Sunday.  That'll teach me for having a holiday so close to Hugglets!!  I have never been this last-minute before.
I'm starting to look forward to it now - I have my stall all set up in my lounge at the moment - I love this part!!  Since I was six I have helped my Mum do a 'practice set-up' in the days leading up to a fair, so I still do it now I have my own stall - do other artists do this, or do you arrive at a fair and workout your stall then??

Anyway, here are a few of the bears I will be bringing with me on Sunday...

100_1009-2.jpg

100_1015-2.jpg

100_1005-2.jpg

100_4169.jpg

100_4173.jpg

100_4255.jpg

100_4259.jpg

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Oh Samantha ... they are just to die for!
I love your little bears they always have such endearing faces.

And yes I still do a dry run before a show...and take a :photo: to help me set up when I get there.

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Samantha I love each and every one of them- their little faces are to die for. I was so disappointed I could not make it to the Binghampton show to see them in the flesh Will you be there next year? Good luck at Hugglets but you won't need it with the cuties we have seen here!!!!
Hugs
Gail

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fantastic Samantha....Can't wait for Sunday now....

Oh yes I build the whole thing in my front room..I am so organised......NOT!

I have my colour scheme..and display nick nacks...but the rest is on a wing and a prayer on the day...even the neck tags have still to go on...

Bet yours looks great...

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Just gorgeous little souls.  Have a wonderful Hugglets - it is a dream of mine to go one day.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Thank you for your comments ladies.  bear_flower

Gail - I would love to be able to go to TBAI again, but I'm not sure if we could afford to go again so soon - we'll have to wait and see though!!  bear_happy

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Ooooh Samantha......they are all just perfect  bear_wub .....can't wait to see them all...

and Yes, your not alone...I aways do a practice set up...and even take a photo to remind me!!!!

See you on Sunday....

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Beautiful little bears Samantha!  *Swoons* Absolute perfection!  bear_wub

I don't do a dry run with my stand, I haul it there, fling it up, plonk the bears on and head for the coffee!!  :crackup:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh my goodness Samantha, they are like a delicious box of chocolates :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
yumm yumm yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Samantha, I love your bears, they have such a lovely face!
What a pity that I cannot come to Hugglets, I would certainly adopt one of your sweet little miniatures  :clap:

Why don´t you come to Euroteddy in Essen! It´s just a stone's throw away from London  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Board footer