Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I wish to get myself one of those free web sites. Was having a browse around today... read up on 'bravenet' it seems to get the best writeups. (but can they be believed) and was wondering what  everyone else thinks.
I want it to host all my photos and be like a diary sort of thing for my friends and family.
I also thought it might be a good practice run for maybe the' real' thing.

Now that I'm cluey enough to get photos posted on here, that maybe I 'm ready for another challenge.
(a lesson on sentence structure would'nt hurt me either).

Is there anyone out there with an opinion? :)
                                                                       Matilda :dance:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Matilda, do you have any webspace provided by your internet service? A lot of people don't realise they have that available to them. Only problem is if you move to a different isp of course.

I haven't used any of the other free services so I can't comment on those...the only thing I would suggest is to try to find one that has the least number of those annoying pop-ups, LOL.

Pipa UK

Hmm thas a toughy. most ISP's provide webspace for free with your account, Bravenet i have used in the past but it depends if you are paying for it or using the free one. the free one gives you annoying pop up windows which drive people insane alot of the time  bear_original apart from that i don't know, i always paid for any website hosting i used !

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I did'nt realise my service has this service. :doh: Will check it out. Thankyou...

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

thats what I use..my we service provider gives me 5MB
and the best thing is...no adds  bear_thumb

Board footer