Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

I haven't been able to post much lately, but I have been lurking.

Again, I must say... WOW!!!  Look at all the wonderful teddies everyone has been making.  I know I've said it before, but it bears (get it? "bears"??!) repeating...

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

I've been busy with school (I home-school two of my three girls) and getting ready for my first show.  It's an arts & crafts show here locally that apparently has been put on for years, but I've never gone to it.  So... not only am I going to my first show, but I'm going in blind!!  The ONLY thing they have really told me about it is that my table is near the "sock monkey lady"!!   bear_tongue   (I actually requested to be near her...)

I need hugs!!  In the good way!!  WHAT HAVE I DONE???  Am I ready??  I don't know!  I'm putting my creations out in public  WITH ME!!!  AND it's local, so it's a good chance I'll know some of the people scrutinzing my work... oh... what have i done... 

bear_grin

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

I'm sure it'll be fine Ann. I haven't done a show, but what everybody tells it seems like fun. here are the  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_thumb

Board footer