Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

As usaul folks I am absolutely floored by the contiued talent creatively are sheer original critters from everyone here.
Just think about how many original designs have been posted on TT since it started... it beggers belief.
Sorry everyone but I truely have been very busy and have not had time to leave a private comment to you all even though I would dearly love to.
This is just a wee note to say that I have seen and marvelled in your wonderful creativity.
Yeah I know, it sounds abit flowery...... heheh  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Wendy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I agree with you Wendy...the tallent here on Tt is fantastic. We have so many tallented artists here that i too find I don't always have time to respond to each individual post. Hip Hip horay to all you lovely people. 

Wendy I just cracked up laughing and have been left with a big smile on my face...why....your avatar FANTASTC I just love that guy.....what's his name?

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

I have to agree with Wendy and Jane too.  Everything is fantastic.  I haven't been on the computer because of a spill I took on my wet kitchen floor.  (60 is too old to learn how to do the splits)  bear_grin  But I'm able to hobble around now and have been playing catch up.  This has to be the most talented place on the internet.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb to everyone!

mini hugs,

Jude

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

It's true, you see so much talent here at Teddy Talk, and of course, you also meet some very nice people.  By the way I have been admiring your crow...he's great. bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  I agree . . . TT drips with imagination and creativity!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Ditto to all the above.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Wendy I think your avatar is wonderful as well you have done a fantastiv job on him. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I agree with all of the above......and we are all such nice and friendly people...very refreshing.... bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Jane his name is CORNELIOUS CROW. Sorry though he is already taken.  bear_grin
Thanks for the compliments everyone. Not necessary but lovely all the same. :hug:  :dance:
I'm kinda getting in to a bird spirt. Havent made another Parrot yet. I'm still getting there..... bear_grin
Wendy :dance:

puca bears puca bears

I heartily agree - there is just so MUCH amazing work here, and I'm sure it acts as a spur and inspiration all round - everyone seems to get better and BETTER!
I just never have time enough to comment on evrything, but I DO check it all out.
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

Board footer