Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Marmite-and-Bee-Small.jpgEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I got in! I'm so pleased, as I haven't actually heard anything, butI'm in a magazine!! OMG, I HAVE to buy it... No where in Durham sells Teddy Bear International!   AHHHHH!!!!

Only thing is, I'm down as Hedgerow Bears XD Whoops, my OLD old name... ah well, it's still me :D

OMG I'm SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

EEEE!!!

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Chloe,

Woo hoo!!!!! CONGRATS! I'll be hunting for a copy of TBCI first thing tomorrow.  :lol:

Be seeing you in Hove.  bear_cool

Regards

Lisa

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

bear_original I saw you'd been nominated too Lisa, I'm so glad!!  I guess I will be seeing you, if I can get down there... looks like it'll be one heck of a journey...

puca bears puca bears

Oh - well done, Chloe - I'm so pleased for you!!!
But honestly -- someone ought to be SHOT for this shambolic way of trickling out the news of nominations - it was SO unfair on those of you who had to wait so long! Still - better late than never!
big huggies
Maria

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

How exciting for yoU!  Congratulations!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

bear_laugh Thanks everyone, it's my first nomination ever bear_laugh  Fingers crossed! Do you think I could ask them if i could change the Business name?

Thanks to Ellen I now have a copy of a Jennifer Laing book I've been DYING to read, so I'm actually working on completely changing my Lugly bear look... I have a must shorter muzzle in my mind bear_tongue

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Congratulations Cloe
well done
:clap:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Chloe-
Well done!! Your bear is fabulous - such a  terrific face !! #i think he is a wonderful design - Many many Congratulations  :clap:  :clap:
BTW have you tried Bear Bottoms Shop on Elvet Bridge for the mag - they are lovely people just not sure if they stock the mag!!
Best of luck
:hug:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Congratulations Chloe. and WELL DONE!!!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website
starlite wrote:

Hi Chloe-
Well done!! Your bear is fabulous - such a  terrific face !! #i think he is a wonderful design - Many many Congratulations  :clap:  :clap:
BTW have you tried Bear Bottoms Shop on Elvet Bridge for the mag - they are lovely people just not sure if they stock the mag!!
Best of luck
:hug:

I'm sorry to have to tell you that Bear Bottoms have closed down, Anne bear_sad It's now an Oxfam Book Shop. I don't know what happened, as I only got into this mad world after their closure, so it must have been early this year. I do remember yearning for a Steiff monkey they had in their window though! Are there any other Bear shops in the area that you know of?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Huge congratulations, Chloe!  Quite an honor for a brand new artist . . . very well done!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Congratulations to you also.

You could also go on line and if you know the # of the magazine, you should be able to order one.

Hope that helps out.

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Congratulations Chloe - well done!!

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

fantactic chloe, well done !
cat XXXXXXXX  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Big Congratulations ; I have all my fingers crossed for everyone !  bear_grin  bear_tongue
Mini Hugs , Ruth

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Congratulations Chloe!!!  I knew you must have been nominated!!!!! :clap:

I also had the same problem with them messing up my name a couple of years ago - I kept contacting them to change it, but they never did.  When I entered this year I didn't use my business name, and they now seem to have added a new entry for me onto their database so they are finally getting my details right.  Keep on to them until they get it right Chloe - its only fair.

I look forward to seeing you and your bear in December!!

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Contratulations Chloe,   I am so excited for you!     You have done a fantastic job!
Duff

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Chloe, a massive congrats, I just knew they would pick you :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Now, you go girl and wave that Grantham flag as high as possible :clap:

do we have a flag????poss not :crackup:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Chloe, you must be so thrilled! Many Congratulations!!  :dance:

Make sure you come and say hello at Hove!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Oh Sue, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment bear_sad There's always next year: apparently there were LOADS of entries...  Can we see your entrant?  I'll wave that G-Town flag high!!

I don't know if I can make it to Hove now I think about it: my Uni has sprung a huge test on me... hopefully they'll accept me posting Marmite to them if I include a check for the postage back, but if not and I can't go is there anyone who would be happy for me to post Marmite to them to take with them? I REALLY want to go, but it's a MASSIVE journey down from Durham, and it's through London... Hmmm...  bear_cry  I want to go!

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

CONGRATULATIONS Chloe, Marmite is fantastic. Best of luck for the 9th.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Chloe - that is wonderful news!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Chloe congratulations and well done, love your bear

Pauline

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

CONGRATULATIONS Chloe!!!!!!!!! how marvelous!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

bea Lodve (Hrault)

Congratulations ChloƩ, it's wonderful!!!!..i'm happy for you!!!..

Board footer