Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

TY TY TY TY TY!, Lynette, for ending my suspense!! I just read your thread in Show Reports - and was looking at that stunning multicolored rossette/ribbon, and wondering how in the world I can get one of those GREAT Tshirts, when I did a Double Take and your words sank in - "Hey, that's my Bob/Grizzly that the girl is holding!!"

I haven't read my email for the day yet - and am delighted to see that Bob is that only US entry that placed! I'm Over The Moon and finding it hard to keep my feet on the ground to do my own private Happy Dance!!

Thx for that great compliment, Thx, Lynette! Didn't realize it was me - or Bob.  I'm a little muzzy-brained from meds and I'm feeling like I'm about 3 beats behind the rest of the world!

Bob is name that (he's called Lazy Grizzly Bear on the Comp List) because I started to do my Dad & his siblings this year, so far I've done Russell, Warren & now Bob. Madelyn and Katherine come next, but not grizzlies for my Aunts!

I think it was Paula or Dilu or Someone who was commenting on how to enter comps and which shows to enter - for different reasons. It's the same principle I follow. Entries that fit a 4" x 6" vertical photo format as different from bears that must be seen in person. That's why Bob traveled to Taiwan. There is so much motion in his posture that it just doesn't show in photos and he's best view horizontally. It takes several pix to be seen from all sides, so in-person was the only format for him.

Here is Lynette's pic in Taipei, and 3 of mine. I'm still grinning like a FOOL!!!!

And I still want THAT Tshirt!! Who do I write to???

BobbieBear.jpg

bh2a.jpg

B172a.jpg

bh1a.jpg

suburban Chicago

(a) è¿·ä½ ç†Š Single miniature ear under 15 cm
>>> 1st Place
祈念~世界和平    è¨±å ˆä»‚    å °ç £ Taiwan
2nd Place
ç·´ç¿’ To Practice    è³´çŽ‰å±     å °ç £ Taiwan
3rd Place
Littlw WillamThe dustman's coming    LEE. MI - KYOUNG    韓國 Korea

(b) 衣飾熊 Single dressed bear more than 15 cm and over
>>> 1st Place
å —æ¥µä»™ç¿ The Deity of Longevity    單承娟    å °ç £ Taiwan
2nd Place
å° è™Ž    é™³æƒ ç¾Ž    å °ç £ Taiwan
3rd Place
客家女孩 Hakka Girl    è³´çŽ‰å±     å °ç £ Taiwan

(c) 裸熊 Single undressed bear more than 15 cm and over
>>> 1st Place
笑翻了 Fall about a funny story    è³´çŽ‰å±     å °ç £ Taiwan
2nd Place
自在 footloose    廖若妤    å °ç £ Taiwan
3rd Place
Brian    LEE. MI - KYOUNG    韓國 Korea

(d) çµ„å ˆç†Š Tableaux (group/two/background)
>>> 1st Place
金銀島 Treasure Island    é­ ç ‡èŒ¹ Karen Wei    å °ç £ Taiwan
2nd Place
生命的勇者    è¨±å ˆä»‚    å °ç £ Taiwan
3rd Place
æ™šé ˜ The Angelus    è¬ ç´ é›¯    å °ç £ Taiwan

(e) çµ„å ˆç†Š Mix Materials
>>> 1st Place
LAZY GRIZZLY BEAR    ROBERTA KASNICK RIPPERGER    美國U.S.A
2nd Place
迎親~新娘/新郎熊寶寶    楊柳    å °ç £ Taiwan
3rd Place
é£›é£›ç ¼å…’ Feifei Bear    ç¾…æ– è      å °ç £ Taiwan
2007 æœ€ä½³äººæ°£æ³°è¿ªç†Šç Ž 2007 Best Teddy Bear In The Show
Winner
國王新衣裡的回憶    崔永雋    å °ç £ Taiwan

On behalf of the Taiwan Teddy bear Assocaition I want to thank you for participating and we look forward to seeing your entries once again next year.
All bears will be returned to their homes by the Taiwan Teddy  Bear Association.

I will be checking the site to see if the Winning Bears' pix are posted!!

chris009av Real Deal Bears

What a stunning bear!!!!! Congratulations Bobbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

CONGRATULATIONS BOBBIE!! 

And if you mean the T-shirt the Girl in the picture is wearing... I WANT ONE TOOOOOOOOOO...

Hugs,
Berta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a terrific bear, Bobbie!  Huge congratulations to you - wonderful!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Congratulations Bobbie!  Your bear is just stunning!!!

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Congratulatations to you too Bobbie.

What great news we are all having this week!!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

WhooohOOOOO!!!!!!!!  Congratulations Bobbie!!!!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Congratulations Bobbie   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Well done. He is gorgeous.

:hug:

suburban Chicago

Thx So much everyone! Whether it's a first or a one hundred and first, the excitement of seeing one's name listed is just as exciting and never fades. It's what sends us on into the next year's program!

Wooo Hoo to all of the International award nominations - and don't forget that's it's only about 6 weeks left for TOBY's & Golden Teddies' deadlines!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Dear dear Bobbie,
The competition was tough with many excellent pieces of work submitted - just entering a competition is a challenge as you have your piece on display with judges looking for all the flaws and none of us want to be told anything "bad" about our work.

Bobbie is a person who readily gives out information here on TT - what an asset you are to the bear world.

I will find out about the T Shirts if they are still available anyone wanting one can perhaps contact me with a size- I am not sure if a limited number were printed for the staff.

Lynette

suburban Chicago

I know that Berta & I definitely want one!
She's probably a Ladies Medium, but I'll check with her. And I'll take the very largest size available.

THANK you!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I have just spoken to Taiwan and the T Shirts are available from Darren. The have a website with lots of interesting things on it. They were one of the sponsors for the show this year.

Here is the contact info. of Mr. Darren Booker (The Bear Club) darren_booker@hotmail.com
that you can post on the Teddy-Talk, if people are interesting in their products.

http://www.thebearclub.co.uk

We have a few more ideas for next year's show something to look forward to.

Lynette

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

I know its kind of late but never late than never, Congrats bobbie... and lynette is right, the competition was very tough. lots of great works and winning this is not that easy..  :clap:  :clap: I was lucky to have the shirt...  bear_grin im sure lynette will get back to you regarding the details to order the shirt. There are also other designs which are pretty cool....

btw, hope your feeling better lynette? you said you were sick.... please do take care and Liz does still bring a smile to my face and my collegue here in my office loves her!  bear_wub absolutely adorable! bear_wub  bear_grin

puca bears puca bears

Huge congratulations, Bobbie!!!! :dance:  :dance:
huggies
Maria

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

A huge congratulations Bobbie, what a wonderful bear!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Congratulations Bobby,   what a stunning bear   bear_wub

Duff

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

congrats ..... Bob is stunning!

Marion

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congratulations to Bobbie and Bob! He's so cute and I especially like the derriere shot...the way one little leg is out and the other tucked.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Congradulations Bobbie, bear_flower  bear_flower well deserved your creation on Lazy Bear is just beautiful! bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Lynette, Welcome back! bear_flower will there be more pictures to be shared of the Show in Taiwan? And do you know when they will be mailing back our bears? I will look forward to my bear coming back. I posted my panda here to show everyone in here. :hug:  :hug:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

I would very much like a T-shirt since this was my first time ever particiapating  all across the world.  Hope they have a small size bear_grin I was so excited when I sent my bear to Taiwan,Just the thought of thinking that my bear was in Tawian,made me happy and I will be ready to recieve him when he is sent back to me. :hug:  :hug:

suburban Chicago

Mary. I wrote to Darren about ordering 2 T shirts anfd he wrote back in a few hours! He said S, M &L - and that they run large..

Hi

Thanks for the email. I am happy you like the t-shirts from the show. We do have some still for sale, but we only have small, medium and large. Although, the large is pretty big. I am not a small guy, and it fits me fine.

If you are interested I can let you have them for £6.50 each, plus £2.00 for postage. Which country are you in? I often send small parcels home to England and they usually cost around £2.00. I also have some lovely Bear Club mouse mats if you are interested. They are £2.50 each.

For payment, I can send a paypal request to your email where you can pay by credit card. Then I can mail them to you.

Hope this is all ok for you. Any questions just email me.

Regards

Darren
darren_booker@hotmail.com

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Bobbie,
Congratulations  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I do think all of your creations are simply out of this world  bear_flower  bear_flower
A definitely well deserved award :dance:
:hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Bobbie on your well deserved win.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer