Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Small commerical message:
Anyone who's been thinking about exhibiting at IDEX, you need to get your contract and deposit in. We've got about two dozen booths, half booths, and retail room tables left. It will sell out. We've sold out the first hotel and are adding rooms to our block at the second hotel. And -- this is cool -- they're advertising it in Antique Doll Collector for November & December, Toy Book in December, Playthings in November & December, and Collectors United in November and December. Plus sending tens of thousands of fliers (really). There are about 30 teddy bear exhibitors so far, and 9 bear events.

Speaking of which, if you're going to be in the neighborhood, you should definitely sign up for the photography workshop. It's free and will teach you tricks to photograph your bears. You provide the bear, we provide the camera. AND, we'll be publishing some of your photos in the magazine after the show -- you just have to show up to snap them! We have quite a few cool events, but this one should be particularly interesting and beneficial.

We'll now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

bear_original Mindy

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Thanks for the heads up Mindy, I hadn't looked at the workshops lately, last time I looked there wasn't anything that interested me.     
   I think I will sign up for that, I think I can talk a friend into looking after the booth for me- tho fortunately it's well timed and wont be too busy then. There's a few other interesting ones there, sadly not all at times I will be able to swing it bear_sad
   If any TT'ers are thinking of coming, I have a half booth that I am looking for a partner for, hint hint bear_happy

Board footer