Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I don't know what this is, but I love it...................... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

cheeto.jpg

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So cute  bear_wub

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Cheetos amigos

He must be part bred mouse.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Looks like a red squirrel to me. Isn't there a hint of a bushy tail to the left between the boards? I love squirrels.  bear_wub That cheeze doodle is probably not the best food though  bear_shocked

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Not sure what this little swetie is but boy he's cute!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

A red squirrel. I love the red ones. Here in the UK, the red ones, have tuffs around the ears and are way cuter than the greys.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

definately red squirrel,,they are sooo cute and soo destructive!  love all the pictures! thank you for doing them every day!  deb

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

I agree. Definitely a red squirrel.
They are native to the uk, but there isn't many left. I can't remember the last time I saw one, except on telly.

They are much cuter than the grey ones.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Yep, a red squirrel it is!  We have tons of them around.  They used to be only in the northern part of the province, in the boreal forest, but they are working their way south.  We raised one from a few days old until we let him go at 8 weeks old.  He loved green grapes and strawberry icecream more than anything, and the cheeky little thing would make such a racket in his cage if he thought we were eating something he liked and he was missing out!  They will also pelt pine cones at you, if they want to come down out of a tree and you are in their way.  They are the nosiest of the three kinds of squirrels we have and about half the size of the blacks and grays.  The black and the gray don't really make much noise, but the red ones will chatter on for hours, driving us bonkers, but they are sooo cute.

hugs,

Brenda

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very cute and I would guess a squirrel, too. I love that he's eating Cheetos. His little orange feet look like the Cheetos has rubbed off on him.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer