Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Kilde Posts: 186

kanin4.JPGkanin3.JPGkanin2.JPGkanin1.JPGThis little bunny is for my daughter for Christmas. He hasn't got a name yet. He is made from the softest and most wonderful synthetic. It was lovely to work with. After my first synthetic (disaster) bear, I promised myself never again to make a bear from synthetic fur...but I changed my mind when I worked on this little bunny!  bear_grin

I hope you like him  :)

P.S. I'm not a very good photographer but I hope you can still get an idea of what he looks like ...  bear_wacko  bear_grin

bea Lodve (Hrault)

i don't like him, I LOVE HIM!!!!!!...he's wonderful,  adorable with his cute face!!!... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

What a gorgeous bunny - better not show my daughter, I promised her a bunny a while ago but with two bears already on the go, she may have to wait a while  bear_whistle  Love her eyes (sorry looks like a girly bunny to me with long eyelashes) what did you use to do the shading?

I'm sure your daighter is going to be thrilled with her pressy.

Hugs Ali x

Kilde Posts: 186

Thanks Bea and Ali  :hug: I'm glad you like HER  bear_grin You are right, Ali - its a girl.

I made the shading using Copic Markers and a blenderpen...I have never tried air brushing with an aerosol can and spray - I would love to try but I'm afraid I will ruin the bear and Copic Markers are easy to use. Its my 2nd attempt to do shading and I decided that this time I wouldn't be afraid to add too much shading...so the bunny ended up with "eyelashes"  :crackup:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

That is one sweet soft looking bunny!  bear_flower

Board footer