Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Dorothy G. Stuhr Teddy-Folk
Santee, Ca.

That is a very good idea Aleta, one that I forgot... (short term memory bear_rolleyes ) A new goal for me is to visit and comment on blogs and actually write on my blog.
Speaking of blogs, lets all try to exchange links to blogs or websites.
Mine is at the left in that little box thing. Send me yours TTers and I make you instantly famous by putting you on mine.  bear_flower
Dorothy

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Great idea Dorothy ... I'd be happy to add you to my bear blog list! 

http://allbear.blogspot.com/

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Heehee, sounds like a good plan.. oh and I added yours to mine bear_laugh

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Since this seems to be your first post, Welcome Dorothy, glad you found us, we've been waiting for you.  Be sure to check out the library, its full of interesting ideas as well.

gollyhugs
dilu

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hi Dorothy. Great idea. I've just started one too, although I'll have to find out how to add links.  bear_whistle

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I've done it easy peasy. :dance:  You are my first link and wow what a good one. I hope you don't mind I started a post where if you don't mind being on ANY Teddy talkers blog, you just post there. Now I'm off to actually read your blog, what a delight.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Instantly famous?!!!!  Cool!!  :dance:

I haven't updated my TT bloggers in awhile, so........PM me with your blog address if you don't see your name on my blog.  That way I can write them all down and then take an hour to update all at once.  I'll update the list on Monday!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Dorothy G. Stuhr Teddy-Folk
Santee, Ca.
Dilu wrote:

Since this seems to be your first post, Welcome Dorothy, glad you found us, we've been waiting for you.  Be sure to check out the library, its full of interesting ideas as well.

gollyhugs
dilu

Thank you but I have been around for awhile bear_happy in various incarnations.
Boy, I'd better get to work and add all your links it will make my blog so beautiful and graciously lovely. :cake:
I'm tickled pink!
Dorothy

Board footer