Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

Well I'm never been happy with the business name "Enchantments Art"  it was kind of a rush name for my fantasy art business when I first started selling online about 2 years ago.  I've been thinking about changing the name because now a days I do mostly plush and bird art with a little fantasy thrown in.  The name I came up with (with help from my mom) is "Feather Heart Creations"  What do you think?  I know it's never a good idea for a business to change names especially when you're know for that name.  But I think I would do better with a different name (& I'm not that well know bear_happy

katiescraftworks katiescraftworks

That sounds like a great name. I really like it.   bear_original 

Names are important. I am always asked why my business is called 'katiescraftworks' because my name is Cathie and people want to know why 'katies' rather than 'cathies' - reason is because my mother always called me kate or katie.  To everyone else I have always been Catherine or Cathie, but, mum always called me 'katie' and it is in her memory I called my business katiescraftworks.

The name you have picked is a smart move, I think. It sounds good.

Bear hugs,
Cathie

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Wonderful name!  So unique!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

thanks everyone!  I wanted a name that no one else had & there are way too may enchantments art out there LOL so now starts the job of changing everything over.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Feather Heart Creations - yes, I like it!!! It still conjures up a sense of magic but is broader than your previous name. Good Luck with the change-over, I'm sure you won't look back!

Board footer