Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! everyone would any one be interesting in participating in my Valentine Bear Challenge for this coming Febuary? Due before the 14th and can be any size shape and form as long as it is a bear. It would be interesting to see all the beautiful special Valentine Bears in our Challenge Forum for this year. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: to everyone.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Count me in! :dance:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

bear_smile Welcome Amanda  bear_flower you are in, bear_thumb look forward to seeing your beautiful special Valentine Bear. I am working on mine  and will dispaly him as soon as I am done :hug:  :hug:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

count me in too...are we doing the valentine card sending like we did last year..

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I would love to join in but haven't even started on the other two challenges yet so will have to see how the time goes! Too bad I already posted my little bear set in the showcase gallery - it's in a heart shaped box so maybe I could have used it!  bear_grin

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Edie bear_flower  yes by all means,do use it for the challenge its beautiful bear_thumb .so it can be displayed.and it sure will be a seller too. :hug:  :hug:

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Well, it is supposed to be a challenge so I will try to do something specially for it, Mary, not use something I have already made, as long as I get the time! (and the inspiration!  :lol:) but thanks for your positive comments on my little bear set!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi Denise  bear_flower I am not familiar with the sending of Valentine cards.But I am for it whom ever is organizing it.Let me know OK :hug:  :hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

mmm I was thinking about valentine bears this morning, not sure what I can get done. My one friend has a premature grand daughter and I want to make the little one some prem babygro's, so this is added onto my list of "to do NOW "

Lynette

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Welcome aboard Lynette, Looking forward to seeing it displayed in here,I am sure with your creativity you will make her a beautiful valentine bear. :hug:  :hug:

not sure who organised it last year,,,anyone want to put their paw up to run it this year.

Dorothy G. Stuhr Teddy-Folk
Santee, Ca.

Okey Dokey, count me in! I was just thinking about a valentine bear last night when I found a nice piece of red mohair. I have never joined in a challange, no time like the present though... how does it work?

With the challenge, you make a bear with the theme of the challenge and then post a piccie..pretty easy really...that is posting the piccie...

Board footer