Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

K Pawz Guest

Okay, sorted out...they mixed up the pictures! Ava the Chihuahua is now up and Asia the pug has been changed...I guess it was the names that confused whoever did the website...no worries, it's all fixed now!

Hugs,
Krista

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website
Lisa wrote:

Congratulations Samantha!!!  I hope to see you and your hubby at Expo again this year!  That would be FABULOUS!!!

Awww Lisa - don't even tempt me!!!  I would LOVE to go the Expo again this year, but there is no way hubby and I could afford another holiday like that in a while!!!  It was such an amazing experience - to have actually been there to win an award was one of the highlights of my life!!!

I would really encourage anyone who has been nominated for a TOBY or GTA to get to a ceremony if they can - it was just so exciting, and you get to meet lovely beary people like Lisa!!!!!

Krista - good to see they've got the correct little puppy picture on the website now!!!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats Samantha!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Congratulations Samantha!! I see you and your bears soon at Hugglets!!

And Ellen,
I just printed the list I received with email this morning, with all nominated artist/bears,  and you are listed with AVIVA. Congratulations!!

Berta
www.threadteds.com

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow I would love to go to Expo, my fingers are crossed, but I don't think its going to happen. Its such a long way  bear_sad

Board footer