Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad This happened to me last year too. I kept looking at all the posts of the beautiful bears (and beautiful bear artists, too bear_flower ) who are going to Hugglets, and I really really want to go!!!
Oh, to hold all those lovely bears in person! I wanna go to Hugglets! Even the name of the fair fills me with warm fuzzies!
Fabulous job, all!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Me, too - me too!  Tami is correct . . . all those fantastic creations made by the most fantastic artists!  Ought to be one fantastic experience!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh Tami......I wish you could come too!!.....it would be so nice to meet you in person!!! It's a wonderful venue, and always has such a buzz, and its great to meet up with all the other TT's. Hopefully our Jane, will get lots of pictures....she's a bit of a whizz with that camera of hers.  :photo:  Maybe you will be able to get over here one year... and bring some of your gorgeous creations .......will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

By the way I have fallen in love with your avatar bear.....he is so gorgeous  bear_wub

Hugs Yvonne

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tami - C'mon... let's go!  :dance: We'd have so much fun!
And I don't know about you but I'd be so BROKE by the time I left!!! I want every bear I've seen so far!!! bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_tongue   You'd be broke, but look at all those gorgeous bears you could bring home  bear_wub   I wanna go too, but Blossom would seriously be unhappy if I went to the UK without her  bear_happy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Tami, I'll do my best to get lots of pictures for you. I hope to get there as early as possible, get my stand set up and then go around with my camera for you and all the other members who can't get there in person. I can't do much about you being able to to hold all those lovely bears in person, but I'll give some a cuddle on your behalf and if Paula has her back turned I'll sneak a bear in my bag for you.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  No only joking! Don't worry Paula your bears are safe.  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I must have Hugglets envy as I was dreaming about the place! I've being sneaking a look at all the preview bears on the blogs. I wish all the TTers a fab day, you've all worked so hard. I hope it goes well for you all. Hopefull one day I'll get a chance to go and see you there.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Jane.... can I give you a list????  :crackup:

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

I WOULD LOVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!   To meet all of you and buy some awesome bears.         
                             Mikki

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

ME TOO!!!! It's such a long way from Oz, maybe next year :pray:  :pray:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio
Daphne wrote:

I want every bear I've seen so far!!! :love:

That goes for me too!!! Or at least one from each artist!!

If I get a table I could write the trip off as business expense couldn't I?
It would be cool!
Please do take lots of pictures for us, Jane.  bear_flower

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I want to go too and I am going to England but too late for Hugglets- SIGH!!!! I hope every one of you sells out
Hugs
Gail :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Hmmmmm   maybe we should start organizing a Teddy Talk get together at Hugglets next yr,  give everyone time to save up some money.   I know we are planning on going over next yr, unsure if it would be Feb or Sept, I think we would shoot for Sept as the weather would be nicer.  So if we pick a date and start putting money aside I bet we could do it, we could all meet up the day before the show and have a big party.  (plus we could preview everyone's bears and buy before hand   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: )

Who's In???   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

big hugs

Shane

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'll be at the 1st Annual Teddy Bear Retreat next September... I hear it's going to be a huge event here in the states not to be missed. When in Sept. is Hugglets? Maybe I can squeeze in both???? I think the retreat will be late Sept.

I just looked at the list of participating artist for the show this weekend.... OH WOW!!!

Yeah... next year... lets go!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Often when exhibiting in Europe you would have tour teddy groups coming through.  Between Intercal, collectors and artists you could get a group airline and hotel discounts and form a tour.

Firstly you could visit the show in Zurich , get your fill of bears and swiss chocolates then work your way over to London. Between Zurich and London their used be a week difference now I think it could be two weeks. More time to eat swiss chocolates.

Of course with all the mail I get saying how many millions of pounds/dollars I have won I could then just hire a jet and hotel for all bear_grin  bear_grin

The September show for Huggletts is the first Sunday in the month.

Lynette

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Me three!!    I would love to go to!

Kilde Posts: 186

I want to go too!!  bear_grin I have never been to a teddy bear show ... and UK is not THAT far away.....  bear_whistle All I have to do now is win the lottery and wait for September!!  :crackup:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh those girlies are all such a tease aren't they...??   bear_tongue    It is a wonderful show and if any of you ever get the opportunity to go, please do I thoroughly recommend it!!   bear_thumb  bear_thumb   Sadly I won't be able to see all the wonderful bears or lovely artists either this time as I can't walk very far at the moment (poor old soul!!   :crackup:  :crackup: ) but I would certainly be up for a TT meeting next September, that would be a dream!!  Count me in!!   :dance:  :dance:

In the mean time, everyone who's exhibiting or visiting, have a wonderful time, and please take some pics, I don't think Jane's going to have time to take lots!!!   :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I'll do my best Clare, Sarah will be with me so I can sneak off and get snapping.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
I can't let everyone down now can I!  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website
thebearguys wrote:

Hmmmmm   maybe we should start organizing a Teddy Talk get together at Hugglets next yr,  give everyone time to save up some money.   I know we are planning on going over next yr, unsure if it would be Feb or Sept, I think we would shoot for Sept as the weather would be nicer. 
big hugs

Shane

You guys still planning on coming over next year??  Great!!!!!  Although it will be hit and miss with the weather! bear_grin

Hugs,
Chrisx

puca bears puca bears

Brilliant idea, Shane!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be such FUN............
And for all of you who are going to Hugglets, whether  as exhibitors or just to visit - have a wonderful day!
huggies
Maria

Board footer