Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

Hi All!!!!

Sorry its been a while! I have been making some bears but there hopefully going to be for a few comps this year so I will show them later. Whilst not sewing, working and trying to do my boring NVQ I have made an attempt at a website. Although basic I'd love for you to have a peek. It shows my bears and my art work... like I say pop over if you can... as it doesn't work with spell check let me know of any huge spelling mistakes haha! bear_rolleyes

Well back to NVQ and then maybe a rest. Have a great weekend at Hugglets all!
xx Julie

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Great site Julie, and yes is'nt Redcar something to do with horse racing? I've been teaking my site today, got nothing else done, but it is fun. You have done a fantastic job.  :clap:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Good job done on your website, I am still doing mine talk about long winded bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

It's really nice Julie, you did good

Pauline

puca bears puca bears

Looking good, Julie :dance:  :dance:
Gosh, you're one talented bunny - can't believe you only started making bears last year..........and I'm looking forward to a Mercat, in the fur!
huggies
Maria

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

its greatx
iv got a new one tooo, still abit ifffy though as i did mine myself too xxx

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

Hi,

thanks for looking, glad you liked it! I will continue to tweek it Im sure!

Yes Amanda Redcar has a race track! I have never been to the races but they deffinately have them. Its not to far from my parents place... but in Redcar nothing much is! Also the beach and cinema scenes in Atonement were filmed in Redcar - amazing! I am so sad I didnt live there to see them bear_cry

Maria... what a challenge that would be! Maybe one day! You have set the cogs rolling! Watch this space!

xx Julie

Board footer