Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

puca bears puca bears

Yippeeeeee....a Golden George nomination!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there is another TTer in there - but I'll leave it to her to claim her moment of glory/excitement!!!!
back to the happy dancing
huggies
Maria
p.s. - it's "Hamlet - alas poor Yorick"
hamlet0011_400w.JPG

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulations Maria, what a fantastic entry, no wonder you have been nominated.
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats that is wonderful! :clap:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Huge Congratulations Maria!!  :clap:  :clap: :clap:  .......you must be on cloud nine!!! ..Well done!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Your work is wonderful! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Oh wow, cool bear!! Your bears has such expression in their face and body language!! And where do you get all your ideas from?  :clap:  bear_wub

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Fabulous!  He's stunning!!!

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Congratulations Maria
Great news
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

He's fantastic Maria - well deserved Congratulations !!  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:
Mini Hugs , Ruth     bear_original

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Congratulations, Maria! A very well deserved win!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

AWESOME and CONGRATULATIONS!

Hugs Louise

puca bears puca bears

Hi everyone
and a HUGE thankyou! As always, it is just so good to be able to share the excitement..........
And the nice thing about the GG nomination, is that there isn't long to wait - the awards ceremony will be at the Teddybar Total show at the end of April. Where, as usual, I will turn into a gibbering wreck - boy, do they DRAW out the proceedings...............
And Yorick - actually, it's a plastic dinosaur skull! It sort of looked, with it's long muzzle, as  if it could have come from one of my bears. Quite fun really - it came as a kit - all the bits embedded in a block of brown-coloured plaster,
so you could have the fun of being a "palaeontologist". Since I used to be a geologist (tho' I never found anything so exciting) I passed the honours onto my husband - just as well - he had a devil of a time sticking the bits together...............
big huggies to you all
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  What a great piece, Maria . . . just exceptional!!!

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

O'h Maria,

He is a handsome Hamlett!!!  And a BIG congratulation goes out to you!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
And a BIG :hug:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Congratulations Maria, what a fantastic bear, well deserved  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congratulations, Maria! This guy is absolutely wonderful. No wonder he received a nomination.
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Maria, CONGRATULATIONS...your work is wonderful...very unique w/Great Personality. Mikki

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Maria, fabulous bear, congratulations.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Doriane Neverland dolls & bears
Website

Gongratulations ! He's fantastic ! The bear head skull was a great idea  bear_laugh

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: Keep on dancing Maria - CONGRATULATIONS!!  :clap:  :clap: Really pleased for you - well done you!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

You have a deserving imagination Maria Congratulations!!!!!!!

Wendy

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Congratulations!!!!  How very exciting   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Awwwww  Maria
"Hamlet - alas poor Yorick" is outstanding !!!!  :clap:  :clap: 

Huge Congratulations to you !!

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Huge congrats Maria,  of course I'm not surprised that you would be nominated.  How could anyone not like your bears.

big hugs

Shane

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Maria, huge congratulations on your well deserved success  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

Board footer