Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi TT'ers,
The closing deadline for the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair's People's Choice Awards is just 3 days off (5 April 2008). I can tell you that we have had many many votes which is fantastic - and I figured that alot of you have put in your 2 cents worth, but the race for Grand Champion is still very close, so if you haven't voted yet: hop to it  :dance: .

If you have voted thank you very much, though you needn't worry about voting again, because the system will not recognize subsequent votes.

Happy voting
Mel

[url]http://fs10.formsite.com/cjsmum/form125 … index.html[/url]

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Congratulations to you all............................Mikki

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Here are my entries!  cheers Lisa
for_ttt.jpg

cooper_3.jpg

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Good luck everyone, don't forget to put your votes in.  :hug:  :hug:

teeeej Brisbane

Good luck to all!! It was sooo hard to choose - so many great entries and so many artists I admire (and some I have even met!).

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Yea!!! Congratulations, everyone!  Wonderful entries -- good luck!!!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Hugs,

Ellen

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Great entries...I voted but it was a hard choice....good luck to all!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Yep it was tough, but I finally voted :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

WOW!!!

Is this exciting or what!  Congrats to each and every one of you very talented ladies  and i'll be sure to vote too, if I can, TeddyTalk Rocks and its because of Talkers like you!

hugs
dilu

Board footer