Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

jacky jacky
essex

tmpphpkXOzQx.jpghi to you all  iv just done my second bear bear_whistle  bear_whistle  iv been trying to write this mail and put a photo on for the last 4 hours bear_grin  bear_grin i will try one more time if no photo im going to go bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry

jacky jacky
essex

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: iv done it  a photo on . things can only get better bear_thumb  bear_cool

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Jacky,
Well done to you! bear_thumb
Welcome to TT, you'll love it here, everyone is friendly and willing to help you. bear_flower
Enjoy!
Love kayx. bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap:  bear_wub Welcom to TT its a great place to learn, laugh, cry, and see some of the greatest bears from so much talent.  Your second bear is great, I think you have it mastered.  As for the photo, I have not done that yet, my granddaughter does it for me. lol
Enjoy your day!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Jacky, welcome to Teddy Talk, you will have loads of fun here & learn tons about bear designing!
Your bear is wonderful!
hugz from Colorado.....

jacky jacky
essex

thanks every one still got a lot to learn. the bears that are on this site are wonderful  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  them but iv only been makeing bears for about 8 weeks  hope to as good as you all jacky :pray:  :pray:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Yippieeeeeeeeeeeee !!! good bear ... welcome

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Jackie, You have done a wonderful job on your bear
Joanne

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Wow, you have done a fabulous job on only your second bear.  My early bears didn't even look like bears - I created a whole new species.  I noticed you are from Essex.  We are watching Jimmy's Farm at the moment on Foxtel in Australia.  Isn't he located in Essex?  Look forward to seeing your next bears.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Jacky: Well I love your bear. Such a sweet face.  bear_wub  bear_wub

I too spent hours posting a picture when I first joined. It was very traumatic.  bear_wacko  But you did it!!! :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Jacky, welcome to Teddy Talk from another UK member. Your bear is lovely, I also love the doll in your avatar.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

jacky jacky
essex

thanks every one bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  im pleased with him as he was a old fun fur jacket from oxfam. not at ease to cut in to my one piece of mohair bear_grin  bear_grin   but i will have a go this week :pray:  :pray: . the doll his bright eyes i won gold popler choice and costum at henly on thames at the GDS BRITISH DOLLMAKING FESTIVAL. iv been very lucky as iv one gold for the last five years so im not allowed to enter any more . so on to teddies  i still teach doll making have 10 students a week. bear_wacko  bear_wacko  this one i won l gold last year.

jacky jacky
essex

sorry no photo  i will try later  jacky bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

jacky jacky
essex

ctmpphpnCbtGM.jpgim trying hear goes

jacky jacky
essex

i must try harder  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_grin jacky

jacky jacky
essex

tmpphpaAA8Zm.jpg:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

jacky jacky
essex

well its on there did not know how to turn it  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko jacky

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi Jacky,

great bear, but also a beautiful doll in your avatar.  Tell me about her.

hugs and welcome

dilu

jacky jacky
essex

HI, LETS TRY AGAIN, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IM A COMPLETE NOVICE AT THIS

jacky jacky
essex

teddy-005.pngHI THERE, HERES PRAYING THE PICTURE IS WITH THIS MESSAGE, ITS ONLY TAKEN ME 4 HOURS! JACKY

Board footer