Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

jacky jacky
essex

teddy-039.jpgteddy_035.jpgteddy_039.jpghi iv just finished my third bear, im so happy with him or her . i do not know what to call him or her yet as iv never named a bear. just to say thanks to you for your help and a big thanks to teddy talk for a great site :clap:  :clap:  :clap: im going to try and put a photo on  bear_grin  bear_grin  hear goes jacky

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Jacky,
Well done to you, lovely job for your third bear. keep it up! bear_thumb
Love kayx. bear_wub

jacky jacky
essex

sorry about the photos did not think the first one worked  i will  :crackup:  :crackup: i will learn. jacky

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great job Jacky, what a lovely bear, keep going like this as he is really cute. How on earth did you get the picture to show up twice...you must have renamed it before uploading the second time...am I right?

Hugs, Jane.   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What a fantastic 3rd bear Jacky.  I really like her/his soulful eyes  bear_wub  She ooks like a girl to me.

jacky jacky
essex

thanks tammy , for you great reply  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Jacky, you've made a great third bear. I just finished one very much like yours this morning only mine is more cream than white and the paw pads are a dark brown felt. His name is James and I'll be posting a photo later today.

Board footer