Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Hi all

I have seen some people using blogger having 3 columns.

Anybody knows how to make 3 columns in blogger?
psst Karen....

:hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Tina, check this link for the steps to add a 3rd column.  It isn't hard really.  Or, you can download a premade 3 column template and use that instead.  Please feel free to email me if you need any help.

http://www.dagsensecodes.com/2007/07/ho … ogger.html

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Thanks a lot Tammy
I´ll check it out

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I should have mentioned that I don't use  a 3 column blog , but I HAVE created one with the code recently so I know it works.  Just incase you think I 'm nuts   bear_whistle

ciderantiques Ciderantiques and Old Soul Bears
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Hi Tina . . . a little birdie told me my name was mentioned : ).    I  haven't been on TT for a while  . . . busy blogging and starting a new website.  I  am glad you got your answer . . . I did not know how to make the extra  column either.   Thanks Tammy !   

Karen.

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Thanks Tammy and Karen

I haven´t decided yet if I´m going to try it .
I love the new background I have on my blog too, and I don´t think I can have both  bear_tongue

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Hi Tina,

This is where I learned to changed mine to a 3-column blog.  http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.c … plate.html    It was VERY easy and I'm a complete idiot when it comes to this stuff.  REALLY...I am.

There are lots of tips and such especially for Blogger.  Make sure you pick the directions for your specific type of layout you are using...they explain that in the directions. 

Ask if you have questions.  I think...I got this site from Lisa of QDPatooties...she has everything I swear.

Hugs,
Shantell

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Thanks a lot Shantell
I have printed out the instruction to see if I can find out, when I got some time

Board footer