Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hey Beary Pals... It has been a long while since I stopped by TT but I have stuff to give away and what better way to spread the news FREE STUFF!!!!!.  I thought I would let you all in on a blog giveaway that I'm participating in (COTTAGE CHARM GIVEAWAY hosted by Kim of Twice Remembered Cottage, One Woman's Cottage Life ), it won't hurt a bit I promise and who knows you might win.  All I ask is that you visit my blog and leave a comment for the Rust and Rhinestones blog giveaway post and that gets your name in the draw. All the information is on my blog.

Now I know my loot up for grabs it's not bear related but what gal or fella couldn't use a wee bit of bling, if not for yourself then heck the stuff is great for gussying up the bears. That is why I started to collect the sparkly stuff in the first place it was for the bears.  Any-who hope you can stop by and take a peek who knows maybe all those shiny goodies could be yours.
Take care everyone
Hugs Deborah

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Deborah,
    Looking forward to our chat tomorrow - make lots of tea cuz it's gonna be a long one!  :crackup:

hugs,

Brenda

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Deborah,
What a generous offer.  I have visited your blog and left my comments.  I hope it worked OK.   Just love the little baby in the vintage photo and the bling is just delicious.  Someone is going to be a very happy little sausage!!!

Board footer