Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))SPECTACULAR, AWESOME, MAGNIFICENT((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))BRILLIANT(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))AN EXTRAVAGANZA OF BEAUTIFUL TIGER((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Matilda bear_thumb

Pipa UK

OH MY WORd he is STUNNING!! WOW !!!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh Judi!  Just STUNNING!!!   bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Well, I have to say that if I am EVER feeliong down I am just going to come here.  You have all made me feel so wonderful right now.

He took me about 2 hours to airbrush.  The felted toes and fingers took the longest amount of time.  I wacthed "Phantom of the Opera" (for the umpfhteen time) and was still not done felting and that movie is over two hours.

I have been airbrushing for 22 years.  I went to a specailized art school straight out of high school in 1983m, where I learned airbrushing.

Penny, I have not made a leopard yet but he is coming up.  I want to make a male lion next.  A leopard would be a blast to airbrush.

Winney, My mom always tells me that...."when you love what you do you never work a day in your life."  Aren't we all lucky to have such a fun "job"?

I want to enter him into the upcoming competitions...fingers crossed.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_ermm TWO hours? not twenty?  bear_ermm And whilst watching Phantom of the Opera?

Bye the way, I finally got to watch my DVD. I loved it!! The whole production is scrumptious. The tenor is not as incredibly great as Colm Wilkinson (highly recommended), but he's certainly better looking!

I've gotta take your course, Judi!   :hug: Plotting and scheming, here . . .

Eileen

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Outstanding!!! I am in awe of your skills and talents...you are a true artist.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
Judi wrote:

I want to enter him into the upcoming competitions...fingers crossed.

You would be absolutely CRAZY not to Judi!!!!! I think I'd be willing to EAT an issue of Teddy Bear & Friends, if this guy didn't take a TOBY!!!   I am just so amazed by this guy Judi!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_thumb Right on, Kim!  :hug:

Of course it should win. But if not, maybe we could stage a TB&F eat-in, and invite the media! I'd take mine with Hollandaise, I think. Maybe Bearnaise.

Eileen

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Judi, I'm using mum's log-in because I want to tell you how fantastic your tiger is. I'd love to be able to make something like that myself but having precisely zero talent with a needle that's not likely to happen any time soon. Well done!  :thumbsup:

Sarah (Jane's daughter)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Sarah . . . so glad you posted on Teddy Talk!!  Yes, isn't Judi's talent remarkable???!!!  I'm sure your mom can fill you in on how to wield a needle - she's got an amazing talent, too!  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Sarah!  Thanks ever so much for taking the time to post with such a lovely comment.  I hope you will come back here and visit us more. :hug:

Eileen and Kim , you guys crack me up! bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Now I am going to have to get going on a lion :thumbsup:

Do any of you make other animals besides bears?

Nina Maryland

Judi, your tiger is utterly gorgeous!

From a new member, Nina

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
Eileen wrote:

bear_thumb Right on, Kim!  :hug:

Of course it should win. But if not, maybe we could stage a TB&F eat-in, and invite the media! I'd take mine with Hollandaise, I think. Maybe Bearnaise.

Eileen

No pressure or anything Judi!!!! You had better your tiger now!  I think I could eat just about anything if it was covered in hollandaise sauce... I LOVE that stuff!  I seriously doubt we are going to have to do it Eileen, but I'm game if necessary!   

UUUGGGG.... I said to myself that I was going to scale back a bit on the TT until I get some work done, but I just keep popping on.... I need a little device that shocks me or something everytime I try to go to TT!!!! Okay, really, now, I''m going back to work!

Beary truly yours,
KIm Basta
Wild THyme Originals

Densteds Densteds
Website

Judi...you have outdone yourself this time..I couldn't believe that this little fellow started out white..and he's just so darned cute!!!! congratulations to a real artist!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hugs,
Denise.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Fabulous superb delicious wonderful magnificent what can i say your the best Judi.

rosebearcottage Rose Bear Cottage
Lake Gregory, California

Judi, I am an airbrush artist from the past and this tiger is fabulous. :clap: :clap: :clap: Debbie

Pipa UK

Cannot wait to see your Lion Judi !!
When i marry a millionaire i will be coming after you to make me a whole zoo of animals  bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you so much...everyone!  bear_wub And welcome Nina and Debbie! bear_wub

MonBears Original Mon Bears
Melbourne
Website

Hi Judi,

Years and years on, this newbie has stumbled across your thread and I'm left very curious indeed- how many awards did your magnificent creation win? What a stunning piece of work you created!!!

Beary Hugs
MonBears

Board footer