Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Japhe Japhe's Bears
UK

Ok at last I have managed to put together a website something I have been meaning to do for a while I cheated a little and resurected the layout and graphics from my old pixel painting site. There is not much there at the moment but I hope to be adding more over the coming Days. If you would like to visit the kettle is on and ther is a plentiful supply of choccie biscuits but if you hate pink then stay away lol bear_whistle  bear_wacko .

http://www.freewebs.com/japhesbears/index.htm

Huggies
Jackie
xxx

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Yay Japhe has a website  :dance: 

Its so easy to use and I like the pink touches (can I have a biccie now please  bear_grin )

I've decided I NEED a Japhe bear, I have to have one!!!!  So I will be saving my pennies up and will be in touch  bear_thumb

Big Hugs Ali xxx

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I love the website Jackie and I love pink so use as much as you like bear_tongue
Laurie :hug:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Jackie, congrats on setting up your Web site!  :clap:  :dance: I have bookmarked it and will check in from time to time to see what's new. I love the little area where you tell what you're up to. And the gallery is great--Clementine and Sterling are my faves. bear_wub

Your business name is very cute, a combo of your first and last names.  bear_thumb (And I don't mind the pink. bear_smile Can I also have a biscuit [which I'll assume is a cookie for those of us across the Pond]? bear_original )

Big bear hugs from Colorado,
~Debora

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I just visited your website and you have done a terrific job.  I love the layout and colour.  It suits your gorgeous bears so well.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hello!!

Your website looks very nice and fresh!  I love pink tones and it is going to be very pretty and welcoming!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Jackie bear_flower

I have enjoyed visiting your web-site and you have done a great job of it.
I love your bears and the pink colour suits them very much.
Best of luck with your new site.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi jackie,
Love the website,cannot wait to see your new creations soon. bear_thumb
Hope you are well as can be expected. :hug:
love kayx. bear_wub

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

LOVE the new website Jackie  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Well done  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs
Janice

Japhe Japhe's Bears
UK

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Thank you Very Much everyone bear_wub  bear_wub

Did you not find the Biscuits? So sorry it was those Bears they must have eaten them all, I knew once they were all together there would be trouble.

Awwww Ali you will have one of my bears soon I am sure bear_wub  bear_wub

Hi Kay I am not doing to bad hun I just wish I could get back the creative juices, my bears are rather thin on the ground at the moment I have only made 2 in the last couple of months I need to do at least 1 a week if I am going to manage with only a part time job when I do finally get around to moving back home to Wales.

Huggies
Jackie

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Love your website Jackie ...the pink is fab!  bear_wub glad you're getting there slowly but surely....I'm sure some days are fine and some not so good....there's lots of us here if you fancy a chat  bear_wub might need some more biccies though!  bear_grin gorgeous bears too  bear_wub
Hugs Lynne  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Jackie, your website is looking good and I LOVE pink, so there's no worries there for me.  bear_grin
I love your cute little bears, so colourful and nice and fluffy.  bear_thumb
Now as for those bears, you must control them...how could you have let them eat all the bickies! I'll be down in Dorset in just over a weeks time, maybe I'll have to pop in and teach them to behave.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Great work Jackie, I'll pop in from time to time to see all your new, well behaved teddies.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Jackie I just love your website!!! 
It's very nicely done, compliments your beautiful bears very nicely and is very easy to navigate!

honeysuckleMo Honeysuckle Furs
Devon

Hi Jackie,

Beautiful website hon, has a good layout and the pink is so pretty. Sets off your bears wonderfully, I'm sure you will soon have some new ones to add to the gallery.

Love and bear hugs,  :hug:  :hug:

Mo xx

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Its great Jackie, you did a really good job, it isn't easy.  I like the pink too, one of my favorite colours

Pauline

puca bears puca bears

It's a lovely website. Jackie - sets your sweet bears off a treat!
big huggies
Maria

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

W00t! Gooo Jackie!  We shall have to swap links- mine's a freewebs site too :P

I love Miss Sunshine... how come I've not seen her before? did she not make it to TT?

Board footer