Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

mjbears mjbears
northants

tmpphpgbuioZ.jpgwinner.jpgtmpphpJgi0kS.jpgtmpphpg0YapT.jpgtmpphpeKRSQb.jpgtmpphpsWfpEI.jpgtmpphpF0SxUE.jpgpi.jpgtmpphpT7YYhU.jpgtmpphpMZUchl.jpgtmpphpp4Q7SB.jpgtmpphpTWdpMC.jpgJust to say a massive thankyou to everyone who supported me at my 1st bear fair at cornwall yesterday i had a lovely day and met loads of people, i had a great time and cant wait to do another i will post pics on my return home tomorrow, also a massive thanks to christine bears at the bottom of the garden whom met me there and even made me a little bear its adorable thanks christine melissaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx just a few until tomorrow as these are off my sisters camera i have all other artists collections on mine to download tomorrow when i get home 
1st pic me and christine from bears at the bottom of the garden lonely artist
2nd pic chrsitines bear that she made me as a surprise gift so sweet adorable i love it..
3rd pic the bear competition table
4th pic which the local cornish newspaper will be printing alongside wspa charity workers AND OF COURSE MY SON WHOM HAD TO GET IN FOR A PICCY lol
me receivng my 1st award visitors choice trophy  I AM STILL SHOCKED OVER THAT and would like to thank every artist there for making me feel welcome........ i will add more pics tomorrow evening of all the other beautiful stands there
yes i bought a bear from the fair named ryan for my son
i would also like to thank jane for meeting me there and she also purchased my winning bear within minutes of me displaying on table thanks jane  honey bee on its way next week to youxxxxxxxxxx a lovely lady and pleasure to meet her...........
day of rest today went to sunny st ives i got my beach weather at last  after 3 days of rain............... will also post pics of st ives it was lovely  melissa x
more pics added today
ready teddy go bears
pogmear bears
hazelwood bears
huntersfield bears
tavy teddies

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Sounds like you had a great time, melissa,
We are all looking forward to seeing the photos! bear_original
Christinex

puca bears puca bears

Yay!!! :dance:  :dance:  Told you it would be GOOD!
Glad you had such a good day, and huge congratulations on your TROPHY :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
looking forward to hearing more and seeing all the pics
huggies
Maria

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Ahh been tinking of ya all weekend, hoping everything went ok

I think your stand looks fantastic and you beat some stiff competition but you definately should have won, Honey Bee stands out a mile bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Can't wait to see the rest of the pics  :dance:

mjbears mjbears
northants

thanks christine,maria and sue i will post some more tomorrow on my return home had a lovely day today off to bed in a bit as 320 mile journey in the morning. looking around now for next fair to attend any ideas local ones would be nice thanks melissa x

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations, Melissa - very well done!  Looking forward to more photos!

am_bears AM BEARS
Derbyshire

Hi,

Just had to nip over here from drooling at the Emmary Bears site and seeing that you made such a big hit at the Cornwall Bear Fair, bear_thumb  really well done, that's quite and achievement and I'm pleased you had such a lovely day. :hug:

Andrea

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Yeah! I'm glad you had a good time there! Thought about you over the weekend bear_flower
  Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures :photo:
    Get some rest!
          Hugs,
            JeannieB bear_original

MZemeski Posts: 151

Thanks for sharing Melissa! Congratulations on your TROPHY. :clap:  :clap:

Bear hugs,
Melissa Zemeski bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Glad you enjoyed the fair Melissa, lovely pics and congrats on the trophy  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Woo hoo! I'm so glad it went well for you after all that work. Congratulations on winning the trophy too, what a great day it must have been.  :dance:  bear_thumb

Regards

Lisa

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

That is just fantastic news Melissa.  Well done.  So glad you had a great day and are rearing to go for the next one.  So proud of you.  Looking forward to seeing some more photos when you have had a bit of a rest.

mjbears mjbears
northants

thankyou all so much for your lovely comments some more pics now for you to view.....back home now RESTING speak to you all soon hugs and thanks melissa xxxxx

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

EXCUSE ME YOUNG LADY...................where is the close up of YOUR stand????????? :crackup:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Glad to hear that you had a great day and congratulations on your award :thumbsup:
Laurie :hug:

mjbears mjbears
northants

JUST FOR SUE A CLOSE UP OF MINE LOL.... bear_thumb  bear_flower  thanks laurie  for your comments..... christine i am so pleased your children adore scruffy and was a plesure to meet you stay in touch MELISSA X

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Thanks for the fab pics ....looked a great show....congratulations on the trophy  :clap: ....looking forward to more pics  bear_original
Lynne  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks for sharing your photos Melissa bear_flower
Glad that you enjoyed the show and congratulations on your award bear_thumb

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Japhe Japhe's Bears
UK

A huge Congratulations Melissa :hug:  on your First Show but most of all on your Visitors choice trophy :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Thank you for sharing your pictures it looks fantastic and I am so desperate to do a show one day not sure it will ever happen though.
Congrats again hun on your well deserved win.
Huggies
Jackie

Board footer