Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

ParisBear ParisBear
Stouffville

Hi everyone!   bear_original
  I'm sorry I haven't been posting much recently - There have been so many wonderful creations since my last visit!

I was wondering if one of you kind souls could help me out of a bit of a pickle...

I need to know how to make a Double-Neck Joint for a contracted project - but I can't find a resource anywhere!
I know that Nancy Tillberg's book '101 Bears to Make' has full instructions - so I have recently ordered a copy off of Amazon. 

Here's the pickle:  The contractor just moved the delivery date up by a month (eek!  :wacko:) and the book won't arrive until after the product is due (It's shipping from overseas)!  I've tried experimenting myself, but I can't seem to get it down correctly.  Could someone please share this technique with me?  I'd be forever grateful for any assistance!  Thank you! bear_wub

- Stephie

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website
Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Stephie
If you go to this site the artist has an online tutorial that might help you http://monicasattictreasures.com.au/on% … rials.html
Hugs
Gail

puca bears puca bears

Hi Stephie
pm me with your email address, and I'll send you a scan of how to do it
huggies
Maria

ParisBear ParisBear
Stouffville

Wow! Thank you so much! Everyone!

All resources were very helpful.  I'm going to try to figure it out via the two online sources (I never noticed the thread before!) If I do get stuck, I'll take someone up on the offer to scan the pages (Very kind of you both, Thanks!)

I'm setting to work right away! Yay!  :hug:

- Stephie

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

gails link on Monica's attic treasure is a good refernce. thanks for sharing...the other way that we usually do here is make another neck, and put polyfill inside than disk near the top(connect to opening of neck) and bottom (connect to body).. but i learn a new method today.

Board footer