Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

small-wedding.jpgsmallwedding2.jpgHi all!
Well the wedding is all over and done! I'm now Mrs Fellows! Although I keep forgetting and saying Cook! The day went well a few odd turns but I guess it wouldn't be a wedding without them.... like as I left the door broke and would not shut... my lovely brother mended it thankfully! bear_original  I really enjoyed the ceremony and apart form giggling a little bit the supposed scary bit was lovely! The first dance was my worst moment :redface:  - we had to call for back up from my parents as we arnt really the waltzing kind! My lovely husband had arranged for a night in a really posh hotel called the captains club for us, which I didn't know about so that rounded the day off really nice! I have attached two little snaps but when I get the real ones I will post a copy of a nice one!

Well as well as my wedding this month I was also featured in TBCI - which allowed for me to fill a goal for this year, I was so happy to be in the mag and have gone and sent my mum a copy as she couldn't get hold of one. I was so exited to see my bears in the magazine and so touched when I spotted mr F secretly reading it when I was getting the hot chocolates in borders! bear_wub Soooo pretty good month!

Well thank you all for producing some lovely bears even on the big day I dropped by for a loiter! Every one is sooo talented, I cant wait to get back into the swing of things and get super creative!

xxxx Julie xxxx

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations and very best wishes on your marriage, Julie!  The ceremony looked lovely and you are a beautiful bride!  Also bravo to being in TBCI - quite an honor!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Congratulations on your big events!! You are certainly lovely, what a beautiful day for you!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

CONGRATULATIONS MRS. FELLOWS! :hug:  :hug:   I wish you much happiness and many bear hugs.  It look slike you had nice weather for your wedding and you look lovely! bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Julie :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats!!! Looks like it was a wonderful day! bear_original

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Congratulations, and your look just so gorgeous and radiant.  I agree, you can't get a better month than that.  Enjoy married life.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

You're a wonderful looking couple and in such a beautiful Dress, simple but Elegant! - will we see it in its entirety please???
All blessings upon you as you begin down Life's Journey together...
and please tell us Mr F's first name as that's awfully stiff & formal for us in future references!!!

hggzzz
Bobbie

puca bears puca bears

Congratulations, Julie :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  You look absolutely lovely...........I wish you both every happiness.
And congrats too, for your TBCI appearance..........definitely a good month for you!
huggies
Maria

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Congratulations on your wedding Julie!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: ..and very best wishes for a wonderful life together! bear_flower

Also congratulations for your TBCI feature too ...two great achievements at once..well done!!  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Congratulations, Julie.  Your dress looks beautiful.  I look forward to seeing more pictures.

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Lovely pictures Julie  bear_smile
How brilliant for your article to come out at the time of your big , special day ! Many Congratulations !  :clap:  :dance:
Mini Hugs , Ruth
bear_flower

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Julie

Congratulations on your marriage all the very best for your future together and secondly on your bears in the mag  bear_thumb

Raewyn

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

Thank you all! Im still smiling as the month is almost over but our next adventure begins.... well soon as in sept we are off to Florida! Yay!!! bear_original Its so nice to read you congratulations bear_original

I hope to post some pics of my dress in full, I am still waiting for the photographer to send some images - not sure how long that takes???? It is a beautiful dress even if I say so myself! hehe My head dress is also lovely it was hand made in the USA I had GRANT ( Hehe Bobbie thats his name.... believe t or not he usually gets called The Sir, long story involving a period of my life where I was into speaking like Queen Elizabeth the 1st!... dont ask bear_wacko ) a pin made to match it awww! bear_wub
The weather was actually only good in the pictures and our outside BBQ was rained off a bit! But never mind it will look ok in the pictures!

Thank you again for your double congratulations - hopefully we can all have good Septembers!
xxx Julie xxx

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Congratulations Julie & Grant!  bear_wub Happy days together  bear_flower ....well done with TBCI too!  bear_thumb
Lynne  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Julie and Grant and may you have a wonderful and happy life together  bear_wub
Your dress is very lovely and you looked a radiant bride.

Also that was great news to be featured in TBCI  bear_thumb Well done.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

What a month indeed! You are a lovely bride and I wish you all the best in your marriage.  bear_flower  bear_flower
Congratulations on being published too. You must be on cloud nine!

Board footer