Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Tbaca-Montage-September.jpgHi Everyone, My daughter has kindly put together a montage for me of my bears for the Teddy Bears and Critters Australia online show on 27th September.   If I didn't have a 12 year old to do the tricky things on the "pooter", I would never manage.  Anyway, here is the bits and pieces of the bears I shall have available.  Thanks for having a look.

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Well done Christine - I had my daughter help me with mine as well! bear_grin   Your bears look great.  I am looking forward to the show. bear_thumb
Hugs Lisa

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Ooooooh lovely Christine .... do I see pink in there ? Can't wait !!  bear_smile
Ruth

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

ADORABLE bears!  What a stinker you are postiing a peek like this.  I wanna see more!

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Great sneaky look Christine,  I can hardly wait to see all the booths on show day..

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Ooooh Christine, they look gorgeous, that little pink girly is already stealing my heart  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh lucky you to have Britty, very clever  :clap:  Looks like a gorgeous bunch of bears, I can't wait to see them properly, good luck  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer