Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

sleeping-bear.jpgI've been working on perfecting open and close eyes as well as open mouths.  This little guy is 7" tall and has the works.  Open mouth, open and close eyes bendable arms and wobbly legs.  Lots to sculpting, and shading and I even made the mushroom out of styrofoam and ultra suede. I'm reworking his base which doesn't show up too well in this photo But he is on a bed of tinted Spanish Moss and has pebbles and wood bits and silk leaves around him.  The big rock in the background is in my garden where I set the diorama for photographing.
I'll be adding him to my website.  Haven't come up with a name as yet... Any suggestions? Hugs Gail

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

He is adorable - wow he is the 'full meal deal'.  As for names, I'm not really good at them as I usually have the ladies I work with name all my bears - sorry!  Love the mushroom too!!

Maybe Truffle for a name!

Nova Scotia Canada

Thanks Jane
I will add Truffle to my list.  I was in a woodsy kinda mood  so Truffle might just work.  Or maybe something from Midsummer Nights Dream .like "Puck" ..or is that too lofty for a little bear bear_tongue ??
hugs Gail

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

He is so cute, you could call him Forest bear_original

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww bless him, he looks so cute  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Nova Scotia Canada

Thanks everyone... Gave him a name...Little Will...think it works.
Hugs
Gail G

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Absolutly adorable!

hugs
Birgitta

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Great job on the details!  Very cute!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

You're SO clever making opening/closing eyelids. This bear is super cute!  bear_wub

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Wow Gail!  You did an incredible job!!

Nova Scotia Canada

Thanx Laura Lynn and Gemma. I'm Working on a new one...Little nervous about it. Hope the first one wasn't just beginners luck.  Made a new Shitake style mushroom for this one and it looks good, now if the little bear works out???  bear_laugh  If it doesn't I may just go into mushroom production :crackup:
Hugs
Gail G

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Very good job!  I can't even imagine how much time you must have spent on him.  I'm getting tired just thinking about it.

Board footer