Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

snake28080.jpgMy brother works with Aboriginal people in some quite remote areas of South Australia.  Last week he was out on the Nullarbor Plains, and he came across this snake trying to swallow a lizard, tail first, and the lizard obviously letting the snake know that it is just not on!!!    After 20 minutes of trying, they both gave up and went off their own ways quite happy!!  An amazing sight isn't it?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That is, indeed, amazing!  What a fantastic photo!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Glad that they could both go their own ways - great photo and thanks for sharing Chrisitne.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Great photo Christine, and good to know they both gave up.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

wow Christine!! I wonder whether a nature mag or something would like a photo like this.  Amazing!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Wow--very cool!

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

What a fascinating photo! I'm so glad that they gave up the stalemate in the end. Yay for the lizard!  bear_grin

Regards

Lisa

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

What an amazing photo!  So glad to hear they parted ways happily ....I bet that snake looked for a smaller/wimpier looking meal.   bear_laugh

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Great photo!!!

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

fantastic photo, what a fight...

hugs
Manuela

Board footer