Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Well, I did it, I dived right in and booked a little advertising with Australian Bear Creations magazine!  I thought it might be fun to show my bears 'downunder' for a change!  That said, I completely forgot to ask when the Nov/Dec magazine is going to be released for sale - as I'm in the UK, I know it will take a while to reach me and I'm bursting to find out when my first ad will be published!  Can anyone in Oz tell me when to expect publication please?!  Ta very muchly! bear_thumb

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Hi Paula,
If it's issue No. 14-4, according to my schedule it is due out in Australia on the 7/11/2008, but there may be an updated schedule that I don't have yet. In that case may be better to contact Sandra as it may have changed. It's a great magazine, congrats for diving in, I may have to look into your TBCI magazine and dive in there myself!!!

Kent
Website

Thanks Kim!  Over here the mags go to sale one month before their publication date and I wasn't sure if it worked the same for your mags.  Looks like I'll have to be patient a while longer eh?!  By the way, I think it's a great idea for you to try TBCI ... I love the idea of seeing overseas artists' work featured in our UK publication - a great way to let the collectors know that bear artistry is global! bear_thumb

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Paula. In New Zealand we still do not have the issue that appeared on your blog!!!
I don't know why we receive  this magazine sooooo late as Australia is our neighbour!!!
Hugs
Tracey
New Zealand

Kent
Website

You mean I received my copy before you did Tracy?!  Well, well, well!!!!  I hope yours arrives soon! bear_thumb

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Tracey If you subscribe you should get it straight away!
hugs Lisa

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

hi lisa
I do not subscribe any more as I always received my issue so late.
Here in New Zealand they still have on sale the issue before the one shown on Paula's blog!
They have a distributer for the magazine here in New Zealand.
Maybe if I went directly to Woodland Publishing I might have received the magazine.

Anyway good luck with the online show tomorrow.  Send me an email and let me know how you get on!!!

hugs
Tracey

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Tracey - HOw long did it take when you subscribed?  I get mine about one week before the newsagencies - years ago it was 2 weeks before! 

I will chat with you tomorrow on the TBACA forum!!

hugs Lisa

Paula - I am looking forward to seeing your bears downunder.

hugs Lisa

Kent
Website

Thanks Lisa, so am I!!!!! :dance:

Board footer