Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

View-from-unit..JPGSpring-poppies.JPGSpring-garden.JPGWisteria.JPGThought I would share my garden with you all.

This is my 2nd hobby...gardening.

The piccies are, Wisteria, Pansies and Poppies and of course the vedgie plot...

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Looks just beautiful Denise.

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Denise,

Your garden looks beautiful. It's my husband with the green fingers not me . bear_whistle

Look at the colour of the sky. I'm jealous! As I'm writing this ours is grey, and we have plenty rain also. bear_cry

Love kayx. bear_wub

Thanks Kay and Christine,

Today was 21 degrees, supposed to reach 28 degrees on Sat and it is not even summer yet..

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Denise you can come and do my garden any time. You have made your little bit of Australia very pretty. I love that Wisteria, so beautiful. Well done!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Denise what a beautiful garden, it looks so colourful. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Studio44 Studio 44
UK

Hi Denise

Love your spring garden, it actually looks very English, with plants we would have in England. I love Australia and am looking forward to visiting my daughter in Queensland for Christmas. We hope to have a typical Aussie Christmas. What would be the favourite Christmas food out there?

Hugs
Dorothy
:hug:  bear_thumb  :hug:

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Beautiful! What a nice sight to see. Here everything is changing color getting ready for the cold, cold winter!

pandamac

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

ummm we are in late fall and there are very few flowers...very beautiful garden..i'm jealous!  I put in wisteria about 7 years ago..not a single blossom yet! waa!  deb

Thank you so much everyone, I am so pleased to be able to share my garden with you all.

Dorothy, we usually have the full hot traditional Chrissy meal, even if it is a hot day... my previous home had a lot of English style flowers too, I love them because most of them self seed..

Deb, what I was told about Wisteria is that you need 2 plants so they can cross pollinate, then they will flower....

Lynn Wisconsin

Your garden is absolutely gorgeous Denise.  I can tell you have put alot of time into it.  It's perfect!!!!!!!!!

Lynn

Kingfisher Farm Teddies Kingfisher Farm Teddies and Folk Art
Illinois

Deb prune your wisteria back really good and I bet you get blooms! I had a vine growing on an antique victorian fence that was taking over it, it was lush and green, but weighing the wires down. so I pruned it back very sparse, and the next year guess what?? TONS of blooms.
Lovely garden you have Denise, I love your rock border, Pam

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Gorgeous garden, Denise!  Yep - we're full throttle in the fall season here.  Still pretty warm in Texas, though, and everything is still green with lots of mums in bloom.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

just beautiful!!!

I like lots of colour in the garden, it does make one happy when I go for my morning wander around it...

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Your garden is very pretty Denise, we're not supposed to grow any sort of poppies here in Tas, not even the ones that don't produce opium! I think the police can't tell the difference. But we do have a spectacle when the fields are all in bloom in early Summer bear_original
We gave up on the traditional cooked Chrissie dinner years ago and usually go for a barbie with some prawns (how Aussie can you get?), salmon, loads of salad and of course buckets of wine bear_whistle  bear_whistle  We do always have a huge hot plum pud with all the trimmings though.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

the first year they said to dig around the roots and scratch them..so we did and then last year and the year before it was just taking over the porch so my dh pruned about a third of it out both times..still no blooms! sob! i cant grow that other flowering vine with the big purple blossoms either, i kill every one,,terrys cousin threw some into the cement around his porch post and they came up!  deb

Kingfisher Farm Teddies Kingfisher Farm Teddies and Folk Art
Illinois

Cut back all the way to the main trunk and dont leave a lot..........trust me. You will be pleasantly surprised. I'd cut back more than a third!!

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Your garden looks beautiful Denise, I wish I had a green thumb!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH WOW I just adore Wisteria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Beautiful garden, love all the colors you have! Gezzzzzzzzz we will be getting snow before long. Guess I can look at your garden pics to warm up!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your garden is so beautiful Denise with all the colour. You must really enjoy being out in it.

I have a wisteria growing that I am forever cutting back as it just takes over, it is nothing like your beauty.
I have a photo on my blog, after the wind and rain had knocked off a lot of the flowers.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer