Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

bear_cry  bear_cry I'm so happy and I want to thank Teddy Talk for creating this site. If without you guys, my grade school friend would never have found me.

We lost touch when snail mail was still in the system.He was a diplomat son and they travel to Philippines for 4 great years. It was 17 years ago and he have been looking for me for some time. He came upon teddy talk and saw me here.. and read my profile and found my website than email me...

We never have imagine ever finding each other. Thank you! You made this world smaller and happier... I just thought to share this haha  bear_grin Im so happy!

hugs

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, that's fantastic. I am so happy that you and your friend have met again. I just knew Teddy Talk was one of thr greatest online forums and this just proves it.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hugs, Jane.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

puca bears puca bears

That is SO nice to hear, Ming - not only does TT MAKE friends for you, but also finds old ones.........great!
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

That is good to hear. I got your PM earlier, will reply tommorrow, had a crazy day. Thank you though. Nice having so many friends. I owe you a photo Jane, getting to that too. Was away for a week a while ago and missed TT very very much.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

WOW, that is so cool!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What an exciting story, Ming . . . I'm so pleased that TT brought you back in touch with an old friend.   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, that is a lovely story...
Hearing back from your friend must have been a very exciting moment...

I love TT and made lots of friends there. I would be lost without this forum.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I just love a happy ending :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

What a lovely story

Lynette

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

thanks guys and sorry i didnt reply earlier.. :redface: that night, i chat with him like until 4AM! hahah we were excanging our childhood memories, some i dont remember while he did. Those were the wonderful times in my life where you dont think too much and just have fun... miss those days where u dont have to worry about food or oil prices increasing bear_grin

Yes, teddy talk is the best. Not only help me find my grade 4 classmate but also i have learned new techniques here.. so to all of the teddy talk creator, thanks from the bottom of my heart. As well as all the artist who took time to share there talents..

you guys are all the best! :hug:  :hug:

Board footer