Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

shonacria70702.jpgMy brother has a farm with Alpacas.  I just wanted to show you a photo of a new little baby boy that was born only 12 hours ago.  Alpacas babies are called "crias", and this little chap was up and drinking within half an hour of being born.  He is photographed here with his Mama.  Isn't he just the most gorgeous little thing.

The best news is that my brother and his wife are going away for a week in January, and guess who is babysitting all the Alpacas on the farm  -   yes, me and my little family.  I can't wait to play Ma Kettle on the farm.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That's an adorable little one, Christine . . . lucky you getting to babysit!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, he's adorable!!! We have an alpaca farm near us and they have sheep too.... I LOVE to go by there in the spring and see all the wee ones! bear_wub  bear_wub

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

He is so precious!  Lucky you to get to baby sit.  Have fun being Ma Kettle.  (By the way, the Ma and Pa Kettle movies are some of my favorites)

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I just love the old Ma and Pa Kettle movies as well.  Trouble is, you have to be of a "certain age" now to remember them!

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

What a cutie...

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh he is so cute!!!  I have a friend who used to have a pet alpaca.  She just adored him and he adored her!  Followed her around everywhere... bear_wub

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
What a sweetie pie!!!!!!!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Adorable!!  Lucky you Christine, sounds like a nice get away bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney
doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, what a handsome little guy, bet his mums very proud of him. I would love to look after these guys, especially the baby, but I guess that's his mums job!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Stellajella Wien

awwwww....sooooo sweet!!!! bear_wub
all the best in your life!

Gaby bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

He is adorable, that will be fun taking care of the babies!

Board footer