Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

I received my January copy today and what a beautiful four page spread Kirste has done on TBACA.

Many TT'er are featured in the article...Marlys is in the headline!  Laraine and Tracey from New Zealand, Anne-Marie Dodd, Tina Jensen, Millie Potter, Nancy Dontigney, Ruth Bowman and her sister Gail Parsons from the UK, Denise (Tuppies Teddies) Christine (Boot Button Bears) and the list goes on...special thanks also to all the girls who contributed the bears.

Here's the link for those who'd like a peek: http://www.teddybearsandcritters.com/tbcifeature.htm

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

What a wonderful article promoting Teddy Bears and Critters Australia.  Thanks so much to Sandi for putting it all together for us and for Kirste and TBCI for giving us this editorial.   :hug:  :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Yikes!   bear_original I'm mentioned.  bear_shocked  Wow. I got my copy on Saturday along with a Bead and Button magazine but have not had a chance to even scan either magazine. Our daughter is here (a week already and won't leave until Friday). I'm working steadily on my bears, Sandi and promise to get photos to you within the deadline.

Thanks for all your work and patience.

Hugs, Marlys

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Very nice!!!

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Thanks Christine, Marlys and Sue Ann, it's nice to receive a little feed back now and then.  bear_flower

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Have just arrived home from our R&R on the coast, actually being home is more like the rest and recreation we need as we had parked the caravan in the drive of our daughters holiday house.

Early morning breakfast was held when the 3 grandsons and 2 friends were knocking on the van door...."granma, can we come in"...little darlings.

Have just read the article in the mag and am I so over the moon and excited...my bear is in it... thank-you Sandi for promoting us not as well known bearmakers... bear_wub

Board footer