Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

UPDATE: 

Okay, TTers, you have another opportunity to take advantage of this incredible deal from Intercal.  The DOUBLE COUPON savings are in effect from NOON TODAY (the 9th) until MONDAY (the 12th) at 8:30am.  Click on the "Weekly Updates" box at the top of this page and scroll down to DOUBLE COUPONS ARE BACK to find out how to get these amazing savings.

Do I have your attention?  Our generous TT host is offering a super wonderful deal . . . but you have to hurry!  Click on "Weekly Updates" at the top of the page and learn how you can save big bucks on your next order. 

By using the Double Coupons you can get TWO 1/2 YARD PIECES OF SELECTED MOHAIR...OR A FULL YARD....FREE OF CHARGE on any order for $200 or more.

REMEMBER, folks . . . this offer expires @ 8:30am THIS Monday - the 5th.  Have fun shopping!

edspencer tEDDIE bears
Wichita, Ks.

$$$$ Savings coming at a good time - Intercal also has great service as well.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Well darn me for being late! Did they email about this? bear_angry

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

A chance I did not have such a high amount of money to spend!!!!
Plus i already have a huge (considering the space I have) mohair stock at home!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Tami E wrote:

Well darn me for being late! Did they email about this? :mad:

Yes, Tami, it came out in last Friday's e-mailer.  Remember, too, that the time given is West Coast Pacific Standard Time.  Are you in the Central or Eastern Time Zone?  You could be late at your house, but not at Intercal.

Stellajella Wien

Oh, wow, with the Euro being so strong, this would have been a real good deal for me...if I´d not have enough mohair anyway and if I´d have more time!

Gaby

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

ANOTHER Double Coupon weekend from Intercal for bargain shoppers!!  Good from today until Monday the 19th.

DON'T MISS THE FUN!!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Sadly not so good for those of us in the UK with a weak £!  bear_sad

Intercal's service is great though and so is their fabric! bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

TRIPLE COUPONS!!!

Wow, TTers, Can buying fur get any better?  From today (the 26th) through Friday at 8:30am (the 30th), get this fantastic discount from Intercal.  Here's the link.

http://www.intercaltg.com/weekly/emailer-1.html

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Well, we're back to DOUBLE COUPONS, but that is still a huge fur-buying deal!!  Discount good through next Friday morning, February 6th.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

TRIPLE COUPONS until Monday, Feb. 9th, at 8:30 am.  Check it out.  http://www.intercaltg.com/weekly/emailer-1.html

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

TRIPLE COUPONS AGAIN!!  ONLY 6 HOURS TODAY . . . HURRY!   http://www.intercaltg.com/weekly/emailer-1.html   Deal ends at 4:00pm Pacific Standard time today, Feb. 13th.

Board footer