Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

ilovebooks4.jpgilovebooks1.jpgIt's been a cold frosty snowy week here, I hope you are all keeping warm.  I've been taking photos of the snow and ice which you can see on my blog.  The rest of the time I've been keeping cosy indoors doing lots more drawing and have just completed another Bumpkin Bears Print called "For the Love of Books", I thought you may enjoy seeing it -

"It was a long walk back from the Woodland Library but they could not decide which books they wanted to read first, so for the love of books they piled them high and set off on their way home. They had to be careful they didn't bump into any trees along the way!"

I just love books and so had great fun imagining these bears with their favourite books! I remember this dilemma as a child at the library, you could only take out a certain amount of books but there were so many I liked! This sweet mounted print is available now in my Etsy store.  www.bumpkin.etsy.com

Beary Hugs
Catherine and the Bumpkin Bears x

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awww . . . what a terrific drawing!  And the idea of bears and books is wonderful!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Stellajella Wien

IS that ever cute!!!! bear_wub

Gaby bear_flower

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Cathrine I love these little illustrations you are doing!!! I saw the card on your blog. So sweet. This post caught my eye because I do love books and bears.
Well done!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Catherine,

Yes, the love of books and bears are dear to my own heart.

I just love the sweet and gentle drawings you are doing and wish you well.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Absolutely beautiful!!!
I just bought your last one on Etsy! You might want to make some more! bear_grin
I have never bought anything on Etsy before and didn't have an account until now but I really love your "For The Love of Books". I am an avid reader and have a library of over 800 books! And a Kindle with over 200 books. This will look great in my library.
Thanks for posting here. I would of never known had you not.  bear_wub
Hugs,
Cyndee

White Forest White Forest Bears
Southern California

I just love your drawings, especially this one.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Just gorgeous Cath!!!  bear_innocent  bear_innocent

Board footer