Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Hi Everyone

I have just spent this last week sorting a new blog, I did have a little one on my website but it was very basic.

So now I have a proper blog......................anyone want to link????? bear_grin please let me know what you think

I have a question, I have a bravenet counter and I can't seem to get it to work, I can get it on to Blogger but after that nothing, which gadget do I need to put it in bear_wacko its driving me CRAZY............................now its working???????? well I was blond and it is Sunday bear_whistle

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Link away Sue, I've added yours.  :hug:

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Hi Sue,

Just had a wee look at your new blog and I think it's wonderful........love those piccies  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

I've added a link on my blog and I'm now also a follower on yours  bear_grin 

Hugs
Janice

Thank you so much I have added both of you to my blog and am now a follower as well :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Hi Sue. Love those beautiful sunset pictures ! ! !   I've added you to mine.  Here's mine:   http://www.swanvalleybears.blogspot.com/

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_thumb Count me in and well done with the new looking blog. I will add you to mine sometime today. It drove me crazy too when I was setting up my blog as it was something I had never done before. I was shouting, screaming and swearing with frustration - hubby and dogs kept well away until I was all happy and calm again  bear_grin

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Hi Sue!
I like your blog.  You did a really great job! 
And I love those photos.  Wow! bear_wub

I'd love to swap links.  I just added you to my list of favorite blogs.

Here's my blog address:
http://danceswithteddybears.blogspot.com/
   :hug:

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Love your sunrise pics. I have several sunset photos on the wall of my office....calming effect.  My blog is www.dogpatchcritters.blogspot.com

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Sue,
    Love your new blog - will set up a link when I'm home in a day or so - we are visiting friends at the moment.  I'd love to trade links with you.  my blog is:  duffyantiques.blogspot.com

hugs,

Brenda

Thanks Girls, I have just added you all to my blog, this is so much fun  :dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, I have added your blog link to mine................. bear_original  bear_original
http://dollsndreams.blogspot.com/

Hi Tami, I have just added you  bear_thumb

To think I have been missing this great thing THE BLOG................... bear_grin

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Hi gang! I'm fairly new to blogging too and I love it! Adding yours to mine... and my link is http://customteddys.blogspot.com or just click on the link below my avatar. This is Great!!  Vicki

Hi Vicki, have just added you  :hug:  :hug:

Ginie-Lee Hug A Bye Bears

Hi Sue, love your new blog and little Chanter is very cute by the way !! Will add you to my blog this morning :-)
Hugs Ginie-Lee xx

Hi Ginie-Lee I have just added you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Sue,
     Just got home and finally got a chance to add your blog to my links.  Take care.

hugs,

Brenda

Thanks Brenda, I am really enjoying this, its amazing what everyone is getting up to  bear_wub  bear_wub

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Congrats on the new blog Sue, it's looking good!  Have added you to my links. bear_thumb

Thanks Paula have done the same  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Ps love your blog, can't keep away  bear_grin

I have been having a tinker  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

I now have a 3 column blog................................please don't think I am clever, no html knowledge at all, after hours of trying to change it following instructions, I managed to find the template I had chosen in 3 columns  :dance:  :dance:  BUT I lost my blog links

I have tried to remember everyone, so if I have missed you please let me know  bear_wub

Board footer