Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

I wanted to ask if anyone that was at the IDEX if they heard or has the DOTY list by change?  bear_original
Me still waiting.....   bear_wacko

I would appreciate it.  bear_original  bear_original

kassie

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Oh I don't know the answer Kassie, but I am wishing you the best of luck. You are one incredibly talented sculptor!!! Can we see photos of the piece(s) you entered this year?

Oregon

Hi Tami, thank you so much.  bear_original I did see the winners list today.
I did not win this year, but this is ok.  bear_original  There were a lot of wonderful entries this year. Amazing pieces!!! Being only in my second year in sculpting figurative pieces, I feel honored to have been selected last year along side so many talented artists who have been making dolls much longer than me. I look forward to next year!!!

here is my entry - some of you may have seen him already. These are his professional photos.

hugs and cheers
kassie

creationsofmysticismfront2.jpg

creationsofmysticismsidesend2.jpg

kassityallisonheadsend2.jpg

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Wow!!!!! Your entry is absolutely great! bear_wub 
I can hardly believe that someone is able to make something so beautiful!
I haven't seen the other entries, but you would certainly deserve an award for this! bear_thumb

Oregon

Hi Natascha,

Thank you so much.  bear_original I am glad you like him.  bear_original  bear_original

kassie

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

He is wonderful, what talent!!!

Oregon

Hi Tami, Thank  you hon.  bear_original Your dolls are wonderful too!!! I really like your Mr. pumpkin. and of course  bear_wub your Fairy Doogles!!

hugs kassie

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Wow! I can't believe he did not win!! He is really amazing.  Love the costuming!   bear_wub

Robert

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Kassie, You are an amazingly talented sculptor. I saw this fellow before and was astounded that you had only begun sculpting. I sculpted dolls for a short while before turning to making bears so know how hard it is to sculpt the human figure. I wasn't anywhere near as good as you are at it. Your doll is an award winner in my eyes!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 
Beth

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Kassie, I remember seeing him!!! bear_wub  bear_wub The face is stunning, but you don't stop there! The costuming is outstanding as well!  He's a winner in my book!
I can't wait to sculpt again...So busy now

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

He's awesome! The entries must have been amazing for you not to have been chosen!!!!

puca bears puca bears

He's stunning, Kassie :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
huggies
Maria

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Can't imagine your creation not getting a win, Kassie, but maybe next year.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Oregon

Thank you everyone.  bear_original

Thank you Robert. The costuming was the hardest part for me. I am not that experienced with sewing clothes. It took me awhile to get it in my head on how to create it the way I wanted. Each different colored piece of fabric was cut out in the shaped strips and then sewn together. It was a brain tees-or.

Hi Beth, I am glad you like him.  bear_original Thank you so much for your kind words. I do truly enjoy sculpting and I am always rewarded when others enjoy my work. Thank you.  bear_original

Hi Tami, Thank you  bear_original  :hug:

Hi Angela, Thank you  bear_original I did see some of them and they are beautiful works of art. It must be very hard on the judges to have to pick from so many amazing artists. I would not want their job.

Hey Maria, got your email hon.  bear_original  :hug:  :hug:

hey Sue Ann,  bear_original thank you friend. I do look forward to next year and I am always striving to the next level, so I have already got my design done for next year. In the mean time I have so many things ahead this year.  bear_original  :hug:

take care everyone.
kassie

Board footer