Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

Hi Peta, thanks for this thread! I was absolutely delighted with the bear I got from Ann-Marie (BearMeToo)  bear_wub I believe that she liked my bear as well :pray:

Thanks for organizing this swap, it was so much fun  :clap:  :clap:

Beth, the Norwich terrier is so beautiful and I also love Olivia, the needle felted bunny from Nichole, great job ladies!  :clap:

I miss TT so much these days, I don't have much time to pop here as I have exams at the university...  bear_angry

Iva

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Ginny1A.jpgDon't you just love the dog Muffin that Beth made for me! When I took her out of the box I couldn't believe my eyes! I feel a very lucky and happy person to own one of Beth's creations  bear_original  She looks so much like my Millie too and yes the Norwich Terrier is not such a common breed  - rare here in Australia so Muffin is going to be very special to me - thank you so much Beth  :hug:

I can now show the bear that I sent to Beth as she has just received it. I called her Ginny and when I was making her it just felt so right that she would be going to Beth.
It has been great fun doing the swap and it was good to get to know Beth better and I hope we continue to have our chats. I will certainly take part in another one if it happens again.

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Isn't Ginny adorable? I love her!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  thank you so much Lyn!! It has been wonderful being your parnter for the bear swap--and I hope to stay in touch with you as well.

I too would love to take part in another swap sometime in the future. It was great fun!
Beth

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I must admit, I would like to maybe give a swop a go in the future. i'm not sure my bears are good enough yet but i love seeing other artist's work and can rarely afford to buy the artists bear I see on here.

It's fun to see what everyone has come up with.  bear_grin

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I agree, this swap was super...

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

orvis.jpg Here is Orvis, the sweet little bear sent to me from Julia of Wigglesbears!!
He also arrived in a Blizzard!!

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

I have to get my list out and mark everyones names off so I can see who is left. I am loving seeing all the arrive they are amazing.

K Pawz Guest

Nope haven't forgotten, I will still be on your naughty list Peta, pushing the end of the month deadline to the limit, also my swap partner has some personal things going on so she will be sending mine when she is up to it, I don't mind at all if it is past the deadline, I fully understand!

Hugs
Krista

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I came online today to find this very topic. I forgot when the deadline was and started to panic that I was over due. I just dont handle being tardy very well.  bear_grin  I know my swap partner has been finished for several weeks......and today my wee swap critter for them will be finished. Just waiting for the paint to dry...so to speak...
So looks like I will be on time bear_thumb
All the bears and critters swapped so far look absolutely marvelous.  bear_flower Dont ya just luv a good swap?  bear_grin  :dance:

wigglesbears Wigglesbears
kathytaylor wrote:

http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload/200812/orvis.jpg Here is Orvis, the sweet little bear sent to me from Julia of Wigglesbears!!
He also arrived in a Blizzard!!

So glad that Orvis arrived safe and sound to his new home and also arrived in a blizzard! We still have snow/ice where we are!

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

My partner had a little setback but we should be shipping ours soon. Hope we can do this again soon!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I was busy with other projects with close deadlines, so I am a little late with my swap bear for Raewyn.
Raewyn has finnished my bear a while ago, but she is kindly and patiently (bless her!) waiting for me to finnish hers.

Her bear will be finnished before the end of the month, but may arrive at her doorstep a little after the deadline!!!
Now all depends on how fast I can be to finnish her bear. My mood rules...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Bulli

Hello All. Just popping in to give you all a reminder that the dead line is fast approaching. Please email if you are having any problems. Thanks girls who have finished their swaps. i will be going through the list tomorrow. And mark off your names. Cheers Peta

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

If all goes well, my partner and I should be able to post our bears at the end of this week!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Yes Nancy and I'm still dealing with the 'set back' nothings been done still. I shipped you parcel today, I can't believe I forgot yesterday was a holiday, and sent you a quick note on FB as well.  I hope it arrives quickly! It has been an absolute pleasure being your partner!

This was so much fun! I'd love to do this again!!!!!!!!

Bear hugs,

AndreaM

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

P.S. the bears posted already are beautiful!!!!!! Great work everyone!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Pfew!
My bear for Raewyn is finnished! fingers crossed Raewyn will love her...

I am now waiting for a reply from Raewyn to know when we post them.

Meanwhile I am going to get the bear ready for her long journey.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Bulli

Well done hun

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

My spectacular bear from Laraine White arrived today. Riley is soooo wonderful my eyes are springing tears I'm in awe.
Honest! this wee bear is breathtaking in every minute detail. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I will have to wait until the morning for the soft light to take a photo. Unless Laraine might like to pop one on?
Thankyou Laraine he'll be my inspiration to strive harder. I LUV 'im bear_thumb
Wendy

EDITED with photo!!

klippie Klippie's Creations
Gauteng (Johannesburg)

Just a quick post. I had a wonderful swop partner. And the siop was absolutely marvelous.
Klippie's Creations swopped with Mo Bear designs.
Jane send me my bear and it arrived yesterday. Her bear also arrived at the same time - What a coincidence. My bear is a lovely bear named Breeze and I sent her Moemei and Pip.

Promise to upload some photos later today.

Bulli

Thats great, Can't wait to see pics. I sent my swap partner her bear this wwek and I forgot to take a pic so i hope she doesn't mind taking one for me. OOOPSS. Sorry Tracey

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I'm getting there...VERY nearly finished. My swap partner MAY need a little bit more time but I'm fine with that.

WONDERFUL bears everyone!!!!  :clap:

Laurie Brady Bears By Laurie Brady

Oooo, such wonderful creations!
I'm so sorry that I too missed out on the swap.  When did the notice come out and when will the next swap be held?  I'ed love to take part in the next one.

Bulli

Hi Laurie,
This started back in Oct Nov, last year, So we prob won't have another one until about then maybe Sept.

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Wendy I am so pleased you like Riley :clap:  I love my little Puddlefly he's gorgeous:love: bear_wub 

I am not happy with my photography at the moment so I will let you post a photo of Riley.

This is my first swap and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hugs :hug:

Board footer