Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

My dad sent this to me...I wonder how this works....Enjoy!

http://www.regiftable.com/regiftingrobinpopup.html

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Ggggrrrrr ..... this is driving me nuts!!!   bear_wacko It's pretty brilliant though, just trying to figure out how it's done ..  there must be a simple
explanation!!!

Thank you for this - useful for keeping any idiot happy for hours!!!  (yes, ...  me!) bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

AH HA!!!!!!  Just worked out how it is done!!!  Yay!  There's hope for me yet!   :dance:  :dance:   It's still clever though!

Hugs

Marilyn  bear_flower  bear_flower

FrizzyBear New York

It is amazing, but I tried it 5 times and it was only right 3.  Wonder what the trick is?   :crackup:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

After playing a couple of times, I find I can't stand the smarty pants lady that's talking all the way through the game.  Have . . . . to . . . . . turn . . . . off . . . . sound . . . . . now.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

There is an easy trick  - every possible result has the same name - this is really fantastic
thanks a lot

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

mine didn't all have the same name (or number) and she was right all the time????

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Has anyone got a math expert handy. You can only pick a two digit number so the range would be 10 to 99 and subtract 1 to 9 so there has to be something there divisable once removed or something like that. This is going to bug me untill I work it out  bear_wacko

Raewyn

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I had 3 tries and she was incorrect all 3 times...
Do I win a Regift then????  LOL

i finally got it!!!!!! Raewyn you are on the right track. Ok so Marilyn is very smart, but the way my brain feels today I am pretty chuffed. Thanks Michelle, how about a daily brain jogger???

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

FUN!!! :dance:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Neat!  I noticed that when I tried it again, the numbers had been assigned different gifts... whoever though this up was clever!   :clap:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Carolynn share pleeeeeeease   :)

Raewyn

i will pm you Raewyn. Dont want to spoil it for anyone else figuring it out.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

How the HELL does that work??!! I tried it about 25 times and EVERY time she was correct....that's going to drive me mad.....  bear_wacko

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

No matter what number you pick the result number will always be in the 9 x table.
Check out 9..18...27..36...45 etc and they will give the same gift.
When you try again the gifts are shuffled, but the ones in the nine time table will always be the same.
Voila, there's the answer!

Hugs, smarty pants.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Board footer