Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Bart-bensonbears.JPGHi everyone, Bart's been a while coming, because I got side tracked by my polar, Yuki! He's here now. There are more photos and his information on my website. Thanks for taking a look  bear_original  bear_original

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Bart is just wonderful!  You put tons of details into your bears and such great poses!  I really love Bart's face and beautiful hazel eyes!

bear_wub
Robert

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

:clap:  :clap: What an expressive face you put on Bart--especially the eyes!  Fine work!   :clap:  :clap:

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Just beautiful! Incredible work! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thank you for you very kind compliments about Bart, I thought he looked a bit of a wild boy myself. He took a long time to give me his name, but I've decided it rather suits him.  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What wonderful detail,  His paws and claws are real! 

Thank you for your post on double neck joints.  I was in the middle of being unhappy with the way my double neck jointed bear was looking when I read the post.  I opened the stitching, unjointed his arms and used smaller disks in his body. It has made all the difference.  That post could not have come at a better time.
Joanne

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I'm glad I was able to help you out, Joanne.  bear_original

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Linda,
Absolutely wonderfu,l awesome face.......love the "Butt" shot on your site....Mikki

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

Bart is gorgeous, he has a lovely face bear_wub  I have just been looking at you bears on your website, they are wonderful :clap:

Board footer