Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tanya'sTeddies Teddy Bears by Tanya de Bruijn
Lethbridge

IMG_3771.jpgThis is my latest pattern, a panda! I'm so happy with the way it turned out. :D

It is completely hand sewn by me.

The panda is 12" standing, 9" sitting.

Available in my Esty shop. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?li … d=21973082

If you have the time, take a look! :)

Another project that didn't get any responses.. I don't think I'll post here again. bear_sad

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Awwwwwwwww Tanya  :hug:  I think your panda is gorgeous, he looks so huggable  bear_wub  Weekends are a busy time, I am sure more TTers will respond later.

Hugs Ali xxx

p.s.  My daughter just walked past the computer and said 'oh that panda is lovely mum!'  So that's two responses and you must post again - pleeease  bear_flower

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

What a great huggable bear!  He's lovely...  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I'm sorry I didn't post sooner - it's been crazy this weekend.  Every time I sat down at the computer my children needed me.  Please don't stop posting... we enjoy having you here!   :hug:

Lethbridge

Thank you Ali and Melisa for commenting! I was worried my Panda was just ugly or something. =(
I will post again once I finish some more projects. :)

Thank you all again for those wonderful complements! (I didn't realize it was the weekend.) Weekends are just like every other day to me.
Take care everyone,
~Tanya

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

He is lovely Tanya, a great Panda :clap:  Please don't get disheartened by lack of replies, I don't get time to reply very often and i'm sure others are the same. Keep making your bears and posting for us all to see :hug:

Lethbridge

Thank you Wendi! bear_original I understand people are busy, I get impatient sometimes.

Board footer