Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kate Kates Mates
Malua Bay

Have bought a piece of rather nice faux fur in sort of beigy-grey (mixed) tones with muted spots in some areas.  To me, it really says 'wild cat'  and knowing that my husband will just adore it, am planning to give it to him for his birthday from the 'girls' - Dewi and Rani - Burmese and tabby - who are the loves of his life.   Sometimes I think  they rate ahead of me - but that's okay.
He's quite adept at making bears although this will be his first attempt at another sort of critter.  I'm pretty fearless with the bears I make and will be available for backup. 
What I would like to get hold of is a really nice pattern - tending to the realistic rather than toy.  Does anybody know where one can go for such a pattern?  Has anyone seen such patterns for sale anywhere?
Cheers
Kate

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Lisa Pay does a nice cat pattern -

http://www.pedigreesroyal.com/patterns.php#buy

Beary Cheap has it here (and a cat lying down) -

http://www.bearycheap.com/ezimerchant/category147_2.htm

kate Kates Mates
Malua Bay

Thank you Julia!

Don't know how I missed that one - I must have looked at everything else in the Google universe.  It is just what I'm  looking for - and it will easily accommodate any small changes that we might fancy.   It was such a good find - thank you again.
Best of luck with your bears
Cheers
Kate
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

theres a nice cat pattern on bear basics x

kate Kates Mates
Malua Bay

Thanks to you too, Kim.
I can't get a good enough picture up of that particular pattern but it looks a great pose.  I hope to investigate that one further, too.
Can't wait for it to be started although a lot of fun in a project is in the 'chase' and the 'planning'.
Let you know how it goes.
Thanks again
Kate

kate Kates Mates
Malua Bay

PS  Kim,
Love your little 'pinkie'!
Kate

Board footer