Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

hey guys. Was just looking around for some free clothes patterns. I want to try and sew clothes for my bears, and have no clue where to begin.
But... I came accross this site
http://www.clothdollconnection.com/FreePatterns.html
Soo cool. There are some really neat halloween patterns, clothes patterns, really cool doll patterns, bear patterns, and even some animal patterns that look really good.
Sure, some of it, well, leaves something to be desired, but look around. It's VERY cool!

Heather

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

neat site....now all I need is time :rolleyes:

Marion

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Thanks Heather!  Very cool :dance:

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Hi Heather,
Thanks for posting this site.
There are bunches of patterns :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

INTERESTING bear_smile

Bearchickie Posts: 2

Hello all, now after reading over alot of the site, I have to wonder if I have what it takes to be a true bear artist, I do love teddy with such a passion.

huggs and stuffing
connie :pray:

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Don't worry about being a bear artist.  There are some truly great artists who make bears but there are also people who just love makin bears and will never have an award winning bear but all that doesn't matter.  It is the passion for making bears that is important.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I am one of those, I just love making bears. 

I don't have in my mind as I sew "I wonder what price I can put on this", I just love the journey as I sew  this little fur bundle and what he or she will become when I have finished.....

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

great site thanks for sharing it susi x

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Love the site...so much fun looking at all the wonderful tips and ideas....

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Heather, have you posted any little clippets recently of your Darling Daughter, for the rest of us Proud Aunties to Oh & Ah over? We haven't forgotten about yours or any of our other Little Ones; and I do like to see yearly pics of them!
Perhaps they should have their own Department heading (or do we have one and I've just missed it, being out of the Baby Business myself for so long! yours and of Sullivan and .. oh darn, quick-some-one-tell-me-who-is-our-Indiana-painter/decorator.... I'd love to see periodic pix of everyone's little ones & grandies. Any hope?

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest
EvaJ wrote:

Don't worry about being a bear artist.  There are some truly great artists who make bears but there are also people who just love makin bears and will never have an award winning bear but all that doesn't matter.  It is the passion for making bears that is important.

Oh, Eva, that is so very true. 
And beautifully said!
  :hug:

Board footer