Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

Sweet-Bun-1.jpgSweet-Bun.jpgHi All
I just finished my Easter Bunny. "Sweet Bun" is 14" tall and made with dense white English mohair. She has bendy ears and arms, which allows her to get a pretty good grip on her Easter egg! Her eyes are hand painted glass and her sculpted face and feet are lightly shaded with dye pens.  Sweet Bun is weighted so she can perch on a chair or a shelf.  I'll be taking her to the Brightstar Show in Schaumburg next month.
Hugs
Gail
Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Hi Gail,

I love the spring and Easter time with all these lovely bunnies all around  bear_original ! And I like your bunny very much, it looks so beautiful with the egg in her paws. BRAVO!

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

She is adorable bear_wub love her little feet. She will have no problem finding a new home at the show.

-Nichole

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

She is wonderful, love that fur!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Adorable!  But not surprising, your work is wonderful.  Yesterday a friend of mine showed me a bear she made in one of your classes in Florida.  This was her first bear and it was very nice.  When I complimented her on her good work, she commented, "Well, Gail is a very good teacher."

Board footer