Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Those are great links Denise, thanks.  I may have to try them myself !

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Tammy, I've been using these templates for a few years now and there's always new ones being added, I think they're great...I just copy the code then paste the ones I like into turbo lister under templates and they're always there when you need something new...I've also got those links bookmarked to occasionally check for new ones.

I just remove any headings or pictures within the template that I don't want and add my own logo or any other little bits & pieces to personalize it more....in turbo lister to make it easier you just click on description builder, then designed view, and you can take out and put in whatever you want there or click on HTML code and do it there if you're more computer savy...that's not me  bear_wacko .

Cathy Forcino Apollo Beach, Florida
Website

Oh and sorry Todd couldn't figure it out for you!!
He stayed up until midnight and I made him quit trying and go to bed!!  He had to get up at 3 am for work!! He gets going on something and you can't drag him away!! Gotta love the guy though
I love him too!!!!!

Cathy Forcino Apollo Beach, Florida
Website

Thank you Denise,

These are perfect and may be exactly what I need. BRAVo!!!

Board footer