Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Hello, Teddy Talk Friends!
I ran across this song on the internet and I'd never heard it before. But I liked it so I made a music video for it with some of my bear photos.
It's on my blog if you want to have a look (and listen).
http://www.insidemystudio.blogspot.com/

Edit: the You Tube version is clearer...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRJ9n8Dqwpk

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a sweet, sentimental song, that I have never heard before.  I loved it.  It goes so perfectly with the wonderful pictures of your bears, it helps to show them off well.
Joanne

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Oh, I had forgotten about that song!  Thanks for sharing.  I believe that you have the Waylon Jennings version on your blog.  But, I can recall from my childhood that a woman sang the song.  I can't believe that you've never heard it! 

Hugs,
Alison

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I had not heard this song before.  Thanks for sharing.  I really like your blog and it reminds me that I should work on mine more LOL

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Tami, I haven't heard that song before either, it is very sweet and I love the video with your adorable bears!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Thank you! Alison, yes it is Waylon Jennings on my video. It was actually a bit tricky to find photos of my bears that fit the mood because so many of my bears ave a great big open mouthed smile. Also, I didn't have too many "artsy" photos--most are just of the bears. That's why I did it in black and white--for mood.
Thanks again!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

A wonderful and creative venture, Tami . . . super great bears!!  Yeah, I'd never heard that song, either.  Guess you could develop a career in music video, o talented one!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Great song, kinda sad, but your video was super.  I loved it all.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Thank you for sharing. I have never heard this song before now. You pictures are fantastic! bear_wub

Board footer