Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Dad-s-Teddy.jpgP7052991.jpgHi All,

My best birthday present was this bear.  These are before & after pictures. My mom gave him to me.  He belonged to my dad.  He is a Pets bear from about 1920 or so.  He has a working music squeezebox in his tummy.  I had just cleaned him & repaired him & then gave him back to my mom for Mother's Day.  I still can't belive she turned around & gave him back to me!

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Beautiful bear and great Mom you have!!! bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Amy, that is one good-looking bear!  Your dad took really good care of it and you did a great restoration job.  Your mom is a real jewel!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Such a kind mum you have. You made a good job of cleaning and repaining him Amy, he looks so good.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Mom--Ken.jpgHere is a picture of my lovely mom & Ken appraising the bear.  Hard to believe that my mom is 82 years old! I was really surprised at how the color popped after I gently washed the bear!
A

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Great picture!!
Your Mom is lovely.  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Your mom is a beautiful lady and it's hard to believe she's 82. You two must  have a wonderful relationship. Wonderful bear, too.

Board footer